\\ Chapter 7! //

Kenny pov!!

I stood up as Wendy was dragging Marjorine somewhere. It's so annoying when Wendy automatically blames me for something, or just judges me! At the same time, I couldn't blame her. I know the rumors about me that go around the school. People say I slept with 40-60 girls. I wish, but no! I only slept with three girls. I know it seems like a lot but come on, 40-60 girls compared to three?! Of course, no one would believe me. These rumors started mostly because of the way I act.. Don't teenagers act like this though? No? Oh. Well, not most. I realized I zoned out the entire time because I heard a, "Hello? Hello!Hello!! KENNY!"

"HUH?! Oh. Yo?"

"You can't see Marjorine for 30 minutes."

Before I can answer back, she turns and walks away. Really? She 'grounded' Marjorine from seeing me for 30 minutes? Is she serious? I start walking around, really just bored. Why did I take Marjorine in the closet with me? Just to hang out with her. Have some alone time. I spot Bebe and Marjorine's talking one minute, and the next their separating. When they were talking, Bebe looked concerned while talking to Marjorine. So.. I decided to ask Bebe what's wrong. I would ask Marjorine, but she's grounded from seeing me. I walk over to Bebe. As I walk over to her, I see her fixing her maroon colored shirt, one side was falling over shoulder exposing her bra strap.

"Hey."

She looks up, her blonde curly hair covering a bit of her eye. "Hey Kenny!"

"Uhm, so.. I saw you and Marjorine talking, and you look kinda.. concerned. You okay?"

Her eyes get wide and a faint red appearance on her cheeks. "Oh, yeah.. No! I mean-.." she sighs, looking down again. "I'm fine, it's just.. Can we talk alone, please?"

"Yeah! For sure." I follow her outside the house.

"Okay," She takes a deep breath. "So, Marjorine, Clyde, and you are the only people that know this, okay! I like Wendy, Clyde likes Tolkien. Nicole saw T and C-"

I cut her off. "T and C?"

She rolls her eyes, "TOLKIEN AND CLYDE! Anyways, she saw them kiss! Wendy doesn't know I like her, and I don't want her to know, I don't wanna make things worse, considering she's with Stan! And Nicole would kill me if she knew, I knew Clyde liked Tolkien, so.. NOT. A. WORD! Please." She exhales, like she hasn't taken a breath in a whole year.

"Oh.! You do know Stan's using her. For, everything. School, homework, money. Also, Stan's dating Kyle.. I guess."

Bebe starts to form a smile but immediately frowns. "It's good for me, but I have no idea how this will affect Wendy! You know what?! I'm going to confront Stan! That stupid fucking cheating son of a bitch liar!" Bebe immediately starts walking off to find Stan.

I swear, it's like steams coming out her ears and nose! I just shrug and walk back inside, and continue walking around.

Bebe's POV!!!

I swear! If I've known sooner, I would've made sure Wendy doesn't have to go through all this! She's a nice, confident, smart, beautiful girl. She doesn't deserve this, Stan doesn't deserve her! I catch Stan and Kyle talking. Bitch! As I was walking up to them, I put on the most nicest smile I could. It was so hard, I'm so mad!

"Hey Bebe, what's up?" Stan says. Ugh, so annoying!

"Can we talk in private, Stan?" I say batting my eyelashes.

"Bebe, I'm dating your best friend.. I'm not interested." Stan says.

"Stan, Kyles not my best friend?" I say. Got them!

Both of their faces turn white. "Bebe, w-what do y-" I'm so mad, he's trying to make it seem like he isn't dating Kyle!

"Fine, we can talk in front of your boyfriend!" I take a deep breath, here we go. "How dare you, you dick! Your making Wendy, YOUR GIRLFRIEND suffer! She has to go through all this shit just for a dumb, stupid, Annoying, heartless, using, toxic, alcoholic, CHEATER!" Now I got really mad. "YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING WENDY HAS TO GO THROUGH!?" Oh no.. Why am I crying now? I have to be strong! I can't. "HUH? ANY IDEA? SHE LOVES YOU STAN, BUT YOUR JUST A LOSER WHOS CHEATING ON HIS GIRLFRIEND JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LOVE HER.." Oh no! I'm a human waterfall! "BECAUSE YOU DONT LOVE HER LIKE I DO! I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART! IF YOU WERENT "DATING" HER, M-MAYBE I WOULD BE! I COULD TREAT HER SOO MUCH BETTER THEN A FUCKBOY LIKE YOU CAN! YOU.. YOU.. FUCKBOY!" I wipe my eyes to see mascara stain all over my thumb and pointer finger. "JUST, JUST TELL HER YOUR USING HER! BREAK UP WITH HER. SHE CANT LOVE YOU IF YOU DONT LOVE HER! I LOVE HER, ILL TAKE CARE OF HER, NOT YOU! YOU, YOU... UGHHH!!" My knees felt weak. No, don't fall! It'll make you look weak! I have to be strong.. for, Wendy. 'Sorry Wendy.' I say to myself as I fall to the ground. I bring my hands up to my face and stuff my face in them.

"Bebe...?" A voice said. No.. that's not Stan's voice. Nor Kyle's. It's.. Wendy's voice!? Nonono... Did she hear me? No. I turn to face Wendy, tears running down her cheeks. I have to help her! I stand up to face Wendy.

"Wendy."