Maria(sick and ignores it)

Maria had been feeling very ill for days. She had a high fever, chills, and body aches that just wouldn't go away. Despite feeling terrible, she had tried to tough it out and go to work, but on this particular day, she knew she couldn't make it.

As she lay in bed trying to rest, Maria's phone rang. It was her boss, who informed her that the big presentation they had been planning for weeks was being moved up to tomorrow, and Maria needed to be there. Maria groaned at the thought of having to get up and go somewhere, but she knew that she couldn't let down her team.

She got dressed and made her way to the office, feeling worse than ever before. As soon as she entered the conference room, all eyes were on her. She was about to begin the presentation when the room started spinning.

Maria tried to steady herself, but suddenly, a wave of dizziness washed over her. She felt like she was going to be sick, and just as she turned her head to head out the door, her vision blacked out.

The next thing Maria knew, she was on the floor, surrounded by concerned coworkers. She had passed out and was rushed to the hospital. After a battery of tests, she learned that she had a severe case of the flu, and the stress of the presentation had just been too much for her weakened body to handle.

Maria learned a valuable lesson that day about the importance of listening to her body. She realized that pushing herself too hard, even for work, can have serious consequences. From then on, she made a point to take better care of herself and always put her health first.

REQUESTS GO HERE