Coraline(fall down stairs)

Coraline spent the weekend visiting her friends in California. They all stayed at Miles's house there were six of them, Katie, Miles, Lora, Chris, Rob, and of course Coraline. They were all around 15 or 16 years old. They went up to Miles's room and started an intense game of truth or dare. After they finished they decided to play a couple of games of hide and seek like the kids they are. But there was a twist, if you found them you had to hide with them.

Coraline was the hider this round and she scrambled around the house looking for a spot. She slid across the wooden floors. She heard her friends getting close to 100 and scrambled up the stairs. The only problem with wood is it's slippery, especially when you're wearing socks. She felt her body give out from under her and she slid down the stairs.

She slid down backward and landed on the flat part head hanging over the side. "Cor," her friends yelled hearing the commotion. They saw her and ran to her side. "Coraline", Chris called out, no response. Lora called 911 and the operator gave them some advice and was told to stay on the phone until paramedics arrived. Katie held her head as they carefully moved her onto the step, as to prevent blood from rushing to her head.

After a minute or so Coraline woke up. She tried to sit up but her friends wouldn't let her. "Stay down, you've fallen down the stairs," Miles told her. "What happened," she kept asking. She was disoriented and confused. The paramedics arrived and put her neck in a brace (Is that what its called?) She was whisked away and Katie, her best friend of them all, went with her.

They were all worried sick. Was she going to be okay? Just then Rob got a call from Katie. "How is she?" He asked. "She's fine, she has a pretty bad concussion and doesn't remember anything but she'll be okay," Katie announced. They talked for a second then Rob hung up and told the others the good news.

Once Coraline was feeling better she was allowed to see her friends. After a couple weeks her memory was back and she was back to her fun, charismatic self. Her life went back to normal after this scare but she was okay.