chapter 4: The Meeting.

This chapter is a short chapter, sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy.

Silver and Sky made their way down the stairs that led to the lower quarters. The other members of the crew were waiting, and they fell silent as they approached. "So...we're all here, then," Silver started off calmly and with a smile.

"Excuse me," Onus rushed past them, finding a seat.

"Fine," Sky stepped forward while still smiling along with his uncle. "Now, if you pardon my plain speaking, gentlemen...are you all..." Silver robotic hand shifted into a sword with Sky following, with a different blade he stole called The Scimitar of the Seven(Favorite Zelda Botw Weapon) for an upgrade for his robotic arm.

"Stark-raving, totally blinking daft?!" Silver shouted, swinging his sword at the crew with Sky almost hitting Grewnge, most of them terrified. "After all of Sky fingaling getting us hired as an upstanding crew, you want to blow the whole mutiny before it's time?" He and Sky glared up at Scroop.

"Those three was sniffing about!" He growled back.

Sky glared at him and then punched him in the gut with his normal arm. Scroop held his stomach, wheezing in pain as he kneeled while Sky had his blade against Scroops neck, making the whole crew nervous while Silver was smirking at what Sky is doing. "You just stick to the plan, you bug-brained twit. As for those three, me and my uncle are gonna run 'em so ragged, they won't have time to think, while I'll distract the cute glasses one."

"What's this now?" Torrence smirked.
"Does someone have a little crus-Ahhhhhhh!!" Hedly was interrupted by a shot from Sky's scorpion pistol in which he quickly ducked, that scared the crew.

"Oh, trust me, I'm gonna make sure she thinks that." Sky said, while Silver thought of something else.

'Looks Ike I be gettin' a niece in law, hehe' Silver thought.