backstory: Age 5

This is a little backstory on how Sky was raised by the Crew before the Journey to the Planet and more to come.

Sky was currently sleeping underneath a blanket and a stuffed animal of a Sea Dragon Leviathan (Wanted to do a stuffed animal of a Subnautica creature for him) on a hammock.

He woke to loud noises and rubbed his eyes and got up and got dressed wearing a T-shirt with a skull of his uncles crew flag, and a pair of gray shorts.

He walked up the steps and saw his uncles crew just working and thought of making them something special for being a good family to him.

Job 1: he saw three cremates struggling tying a knot, and gave up to do it later, he went up to the ropes and started tying noose knots to hold on then tied them down and left not knowing the three crew mates shocked to see a 5 year old tie the ropes better then them.

"H-How...What?!" Heldy asked in shocked.

[Fart language shocked] said crew member.

Job 2: Sky saw the dishes dirty and decided to clean them. As he was cleaning Scroop coming down to the gally was irritated that he had to clean dishes when he got to the galley he was shocked when he saw they were all done and heard a quiet snoring and saw Sky sleeping with his head on his arms and was surprising impressed with how he did the dishes and putted a coat and his hat on him, and left to tell Silver what happened. (That's how Sky got his hat)

Job 3: Grewnge was watching Sky while fixing the Cannon then tested it out which didn't shoot, but Sky saw the problem which was a few loose wires, Grewnge got scared and tried to stop but Sky reassured him it's fine. After a while he said try it, in which he did and saw it was way more powerful when he shot a nearby astroid.

"That's a kaboom now, baby!" Sky yelled in excitement in which Grewnge joined in.

Job 4: when it was night he made food for the crew in which was bonza beast stew, purp pudding, and grog.

After a while when the crew ate, they were full and happy with the food and Silver was impressed on how Sky was very intelligent and realized instead of just using him, he'll actually be his family.