Mash Burnedead

"this is normal conversation"
'this is thought'

"We hope that you will keep up to your family's name and maintain the conduct expected from you" My mother said while standing behind the chair my father was sitting on.

"You are the role model of this little one" he said, affectionately kissing the forehead of my little sister who was sitting on his lap.

'hipocrite'

"Be conscious of the acts you commit and make sure you don't divert from your path. You would not have been standing here is it wasn't for your mother. Make sure that you feel grateful for her" he continued and smiled at my mother.

" Yes father...........Thank you..mother" I replied as a certain box of memories tried to resurface inside my mind. My mother smiled and nodded at me.

With the warm sun setting on the window of my father's officer and the image of my family being affectionate with each other did not go together. After all, it was just an act.

It was a beautiful act that started when I finally manifest my magic at the age of 10 and this warm golden act will go on until all of my magic's  been sucked out of my corpse.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Today, we will start with learning a basic spell, the lock opening spell" the professor said holding a locked lock.

"Opti Ars" She said with her wand towards the lock after she explained the process.

"Now, let's actually try it" she said to us.

I sighed.

'wasn't this the most prestigious academy in the whole world? Why are we learning a spell that I was taught right after being able to use magic? '

I thought while I tapped one of my finger on the lock, unlocking it.

'this year will be so boring'

'should I turn into a villain and go on a murder spree then bring down my family name? Nah that be too much work and torture anyway'

"Teacher, I am done" a male voice said.

" YOU-YOU-THATS-NOT! -" The teacher yelled, getting my attention. The expression she held on her face was quite funny.

I glanced at the boy who looked as the situation wasn't his business

'did he really break that lock?' I thought, touching my lock and trying to pull the u-shaped steel part of it but failing.

'damn'

"YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS A SCHOOL FOR MAGIC RIGHT?!" The professor yelled, getting my attention again.

"Oh. I am not good like magic and like that-" he answered. He teacher was furious

 He teacher was furious