uh i got no title

"Good luck" I said to Mash,Lance and Dot as they went towards their final exam for the selection.

"Thanks"

"I'll win"

"Thank you" The boys spoke as they walked off leaving me and Finn.

"what do you wanna do now?" Finn asked me.

"I was thinking of studying actually.."I replied.

"Heh???!!But exams are over!!" He exclaimed.

"I know,but I can't lag behind,my family will kill me you kow-ah let's hangout after lunch instead?" I suggested.

"Alright" Finn said and we walked away from each other.

'I wonder how many spells I can decode today'

I walked the empty school hallway,thinking of how the final selection exam will go for them.

Just then,I noticed a lingering magic energy behind me getting closer and closer.

'what the fuck is it?What if it's someone from innocent zero?But why would they target me?' My thoughts spiraled as I walked normally

Just as I felt the presence of some magic comming from behind me. Then I feel a presence nearing towards me in the empty hallway

"Praemunio!" I immediately turn around and cast a protective spell,making the attack thrown on me bounce towards a wall. 

'that definitely doesn't seem friendly' I think as I look at the hole in the wall as if I was burned.

Then I pull my wand out and put my magic energy into to,converting it into a sword and jumping towards the person,hovering the tip of the sword over the person neck.

"what do you want?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes on the person. My eyes widened as I see the recognise the man from before,the one who made eye contact with me when I used an ancient spell.

"Y/N Kylk,eldest daughter of the prestigious Kylk family" He smiled as I converted my sword back to a wand and shove it in my pocket.

"my,my, a double liner using summon? Something's not right"He spoke,narrowing his eyes on me.

"just state your purpose and name" I speak,trying to put off his statement.

"Alright then,I am Kaldo Gehenna, a kylk should sure know me,right?" He said.

"Oh-the admission's officer-" I blurt out as I internally sweat.

'DID I REALLY JUST OUT MYSELF?'

"I do not see an appropriate reason as to why you're hiding your potential,but I'm here to tell you that you've been selected for the tournament" He said.

"On what basis?I didn't even apply" I asked.

"On the basis that I said so" He replied.

"But why? I think Lance,Dot and Mash would be enough" I argue,I mean why should I waste my power for nothing.

"Our information tells us that there's a member of innocent zero hiding in Walkis. And it seems they'll injure the saint ars's participants and make them relinquish their seat to walkis" He said.

"You're in either way since I already let your parents know" He speak

"WHAT?" I blurt out.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"One versus six.What do you think?" Abel said as I and Margarette walked beside him.

"We're just here to represent and support our school. We have no qualifications of divine visionaries.Otherwise it wnot be fair" abel spoke as we stood beside them on eastons side

"Who the hell are you guys?" A walkis participant asks.

"We're Mash's fam" Margarette spoke

"No" Mash interjected

"Ya'll are fam?I like that" The boy spoke

"We're familiar but not fam" Mash spoke

"If you say you're buddies then you'll die first!" He threatened

"REAQDY YOU HACKS?!" The boy said as he attacked margarette,ignoring the word of one of his teammate

"This is the power of family" Margarette spoke as he/she attacked.

"Again.We're not related" Mash spoke

After what seemed like was the leader of the Walkis team, the announcer interuppted.

"Don't decide things on your own! We'll check with the bereau regarding the addditional easton participants. As for the tournament it'll be held the day after tomorrow at a different venue!. THIS ENDS THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR DIVINE VISIONARY EXAM!" The announcer spoke

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I sat in my room as I tried to decode more spells in the spellbook while the others played cards in the living room

The door slightly opened as a voice spoke out,"Creampuff girl" 

a/n

next chapter- tournament

fluff plus some magic actions