Tournament

a/n: thank you for the comments on the last chapter, I enjoyed reading them<333 (btw im following the manga)

'It looks so fucking creepy' I thought as I look at the Grief manor

"I can already tell that your ground stands no chance. This will be completely one-sided" Levis spoke

"Yup.Yup" Dot answers as Mash whispers something in his ear.

"He says that it's pretty clear that you don't have any friends" Dot spoke to Domina

And following this,the announcer tells us about the rules.

'collecting stars eh?should be easy'

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'I hate this type of magic'  I think as I see the corridors infront of us shift

"THE CORRIDORS ARE MOVING!IT LOOKS LIKE THE MANOR IS A MAZE!" Abel said.

Suddenly,mash who was on Dot's back,fell down,finding a star.

"OH A STAR!" Mash spoke but the star ran away.

"HEY! Don't leave me...!" I yelled as everyone ran into the changing corridors.

!" I yelled as everyone ran into the changing corridors

'Now I'm left all alone in this creepy ass manor' I internally cry as the changing corridors close the path where Mash and the others went.

'let's go upstairs' I sigh as I start walking randomly.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"oh." I  blurt out as I see a walkis student standing  infront of the treasure box.

"I've been waiting for you to come. WATER POND!" Domina speaks as he turns around and releases a strong beam of water towards me.

"Lelose!" I cast a spell in reflex as I levitate upwards,removing myself from the trajectory of the strong beam of water.

"Mash..-Wha-Who are you?" Domina speaks as he narrows his eyes at me.

"That's not very nice now" I spoke.