Training

"You will have to protect that 200mL of water bottle. Keeping them too much on person might break them too-" Orter said in a stern tone but glared when a speaking-bird like device interuppted him.

"Miss Y/N Kylk is requested to head to the main office as her parents have requested to meet her" The speaking bird said,flapping its wings.

Orter sighed and glared at me instead now,"Make it quick." His tone was enough for me to scare me more than my parents do.

"Yeah-I'll be quick" I nervously spoke before casting a teleportation spell

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I ran through the halls of the academy after meeting with my parents. They only wanted to do a fake show of affection because,now they know that I can use summon like triple liners through the competiton.

'ugh I gotta hurry' I thought as I ran through the staricase,my mind still wandering towards my parents.

(A/N- its the creampuff instead of the book)

"Ow!" I yell out as I hit something as hard as steel and fall down.

"What did I ran into?" I mumble as I rub my now red forehead and look up.

'mash'

"don't you have training?" Those were the first words that spilled out of my mouth.

"Creampuff break" He said with his neutral face as continued to eat his creampuff, looking down towards me and extended his hand.

"Thank" I took it and stood up.

"Don't you have training?" He asked.

"I do,I just came to meet my family" I replied,looking at him from up to down,he looked slightly roughed up.

"?" His face asked as he probably noticed me looking at him.

"Oh nothing! It's just you look..a little roughed up" I answered.

"Ah let me fix it" I said as I hovered my hand over him and used my magic to fix the little bruises.

He nodded to me as a thank you.

"Say..I think I can spare a few  minutes for us to hangout. Do you want to-?" I asked,averting my eyes,I did not know what I did that but I did.

"Let's have a creampuff party then" He suggested.

"Sure!" I exclaimed.

A/N

This is literally the most difficult fanfic i've ever written ngl because Mash is kind of hard to work with.
)

next chapter: real fluff