Protecting Mash

As we walked the hallway, I couldn't get one thing out of my head.

'does mash really not have magic?'

'I mean magicless people don't exist do they?' I thought as I looked at mash walking infront of me.

"Hey! Let's save Lemon and get out of this hellhole!" I cheerfully said as I put my hand around his shoulder,using my magic to subtly search for his magic.

He nodded.

"Let me make you some more creampuffs after we get out of here" I smiled as I pulled my hand away and held his forearm, trying to have a better go at searching for his magic level. He nodded,he was elated.

I blinked and pulled away.

'That's not possible is it'

'this dude has no magic'

'what the fuck'

I thought as I walked behind him,trying to figure out what actually was going on.

Just then a big thump broke me from my trail of thoughts.

'did he just-'

I thought as I looked at the enormous door on the ground and infront of it,Mash was standing.

"Must you break every door you enter from?" The dude inside the room said.

"I was merely trying to knock" Mash replied.

"I thought Rayne was the only student capable of facing the evil eye. Are you more powerful than him" The dude spoke as he looked at Mash.

"Ah Kylk. How did you escape that cage? It was an ancient artifact" The dude spoke.

"He-I mean since you know that I'm a Kylk why don't you return our friend Lemon to us?" I said, embarassed to admit that someone saved me, a member of the kylk family.

"I fear I cannot do that. Why didn't you join us,the Abel house? Nonetheless, You should join hands with us,the forces who're trying to clear out the tainted and weak from the magic world" He proudly said.

"That's some shitty propaganda. And I think that I've already made it clear that I won't be a part of any puppet show" I spoked.

"Why? Don't you believe that the weak and the magicless should be disposed of?" The dude spoke as Mash double took on what he said.

"No?" I replied.

"You're delusional. So see the nurse or something, Abel." I continued.

"Well ,then, I have no choice but to use force" He spoke as loads of puppets jumped on us.

While mash was busy defeating all the puppets in the most absurdist way possible,I felt something bind me.

I immediately used my magic to quickly move away from the strings that came my way.

"YOU SNEAKY BASTARD!" I yelled at Abel.

"I'm merely trying to get the powerful out of my way. If you don't join me then I'll take your power away" He spoke.

"Over my dead body you bitch!" I yelled at him,mad.

"but,did you just use magic without a wand?' He spoke,intensely looking at me.

'shit'

"What did you do to lemon?" Mash asked after defeating the puppets.

"No idea about what you're talking about. The only think I took from students was their magic power" Abel spoke.

"You're making them sick" Mash spoke.

"I told you. The strong take from the weak. That's our right" He spoke as he released a large puppet towards us.

"It's a great pity that the member of Kylk family is stupid enough to side with the weak. Nonetheless, you can't help it" He spoke as finn's puppet appeared before us.

"You cannot defend against it if you want your friend to be alive. I even have spiky hair in my possession" He spoke. As the puppet attacked Mash, I walked towards Abel.

"Is this what you want?" I asked,pulling out my gold coin from my robe.

"Yes,along with you joining us" He said.

Just then, the puppet Finn's axe broke,making Adel look at Mash,pissed.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" I spoke as I used my magic to strengthen my hand and punched him.

Abel glared at me as blood dripped out of his nose, "YO-YOU STUPID KYLK!" He yelled, releasing his big puppet as he tried to puppetify Mash simultaneously. But he failed,somehow.

He looked at mash in suprise.

"I said,LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" I yelled in annoyance as I used my wand and shot fireballs at him while Mash dealt with the enormous puppet. 

"TAKE THAT YOU WEAKLING!" I said as I casted an absurd amount of spell on him, attacking him to the point he passes out.

Mash looked at me with a weird expression.

"What? He dared to try to convert me into a puppet" I defended myself as I crossed my arms,waiting for him to wake up

After a while of waiting,I just used a little bit of my healing magic to wake him up.

Abel then told us his sob story and Mash talked to him,gently.

"I lost. I shall release all the puppets" He spoke to mash as he released all his puppets.

Lemon, Finn and red head then came to us and hugged us,celebrating and hooraying mash.

I chuckled as I looked at them celebrating their victory,feeling slightly pissed that Lemon was close to Mash.

A/n

Make sure to vote on the poll on my Instagram story regarding this ff<3333
(The handle is in my bio)