Mash being Mash

"and now, you try to float the object" the proffessor said looking towards the class while floating her pen in the air.

'what do I do? '

'should I do it without the wand? But that way my family will know'

I thought contemplating on the consequences.

'nah it's too risky'

"And miss, where is your wand?" The professor asked, she was suddenly standing beside my desk.

"I-uh-it broke" I confessed looking down.

"How did you break the wand so early?! It's not even a week since the academy started! And even if you broke it you could had replaced it yesterday!" She yelled at me, telling me that I am careless.

" I broke it" A male voice suddenly said, raising his hand.

'THAT DUMB FUCK'

"We were fighting and it broke" he replied.

I immediately looked towards him, implying that he should stop speaking.

The teacher looked at me in rage.

"HOW DARE YOU START FIGHTS?! THAT TOO FIGHTING A WEAKER STUDENT THAN YOU?!" She yelled.

"I am not weak. I won" Mash replied.

"Hey! When did you win?!" I yelled at him.

"You gave me the creampuffs" he replied.

"Fair" I said after thinking and turning back towards the teacher

"COME TO MY OFFICE! I WON'T TOLERATE SUCH DISRESPECT IN MY CLASS ESPECIALLY FROM SOMEONE IN THE KYLK FAMILY!" She yelled at me.

'is this what it is about? She's a slave to my parents'

//////////////////In teacher's office////////////////////////

I sat on the chair, fiddling really hoping that she didn't snitch on me to my parents about the fight and broken wand.

"I've informed your parents about the situation. They were very disappointed but nonetheless they will send you a new wand by tomorrow morning in the earliest" She says, using magic to levitate two tea cup and a pot on the table.

'fuck'

"I suppose I got provoked by that student. I'm sorry" I said, trying to diffuse the situation.

"Well, you're a member of the Kylk family Y/N, you should maintain your conduct" She nods and says,going onto lecture me withs subtle snide remarks after each statement.

///////////////////////////////////////////botany storehouse///////////////////////

I enter the botany store house to get some stuff for my potion class assignment

'what the fuck' my eyes widen as I see a student flew into the wall beside me.