action.

I can't be bothered to do Japanese on this one so yeah.

Kokushibo pov

After Douma said that I got some hope in me. There could be a slim chance that akaza can like me. Maybe. Just maybe. I'll ask him tonight to go hunting with me. But for now I shall just listen to Douma blabbering about his cult...
     .     .    .
6 hours later.

Kokushibo pov                       

Finally! Now is the time to talk to him! Oh how much I miss his voice.... I sound like a weirdo. I should go see him anyways.

NOONES pov

Kokushibo swiftly runs to akazas room getting more excited each step on his way there. Out of all the demons akaza and kokushibo haven't told their background to any of the other moons. Thats what kokushibo plans on asking whilst on their 'date'. Finally he got to akaza's room. He thought about it for a long while, he was about to turn away but he knew how much other moons liked him so he finally built up the courage and knocked on the pinkettes room.
Just as he was about to leave he heard a voice.

Akaza pov:

I was minding my own business until I heard a knock on my door.
hm? Who came to my room.?  PLEASE don't be Douma ...
"Come in! UNLESS YOU'RE DOUMA !" I yelled loud enough for the whole castle to hear me. it was a happy suprise for me to see kokushibo at my door as I've liked him for over 100 years.
I mean who wouldn't? Hi's face , his hair his voice, his Ab-
"Akaza would you like to go hunting with me ? " A cold voice said, making me snap out of my thoughts.. an unusual excitement came over me and I leapt into his arms.

Kokushibo pov
I saw akaza walking up to me . Is that a yes? A no? Man why are emotions so- I felt something small and warm struggling to wrap it's arms around my waist.. I look down to see akaza hugging me tight. Why? I don't know.
                                                   He doesn't seem to want to let go of me so I pick him up with on hand closing the door with my other. This time he didn't say anything he just wrapped his arms around my neck allowing me to do anything I want...anything? I walk over to nakime and ask to leave the castle and to send us back at 3:50. She does just that but with a confused look on her face because I was holding akaza. I assure her it's nothing and we head off to the woods.
A "Stay here"
K "Why?"
A "Because I'm bringing us food"
K "No you're not."
I smile lightly seeing the confusion drawn all over his face. I quickly go and find us 2 men for us to eat.