my love.

Douma
Maybe smut 🤗
(If there is) top kokushibo
I'm sorry Im not posting. I found out about all the sins I committed and I'm trying to repent from it.
Please make dua or pray for me and my wellbeing :)
MY AU

__  _______ _______ _______ _______ ______  ____ ___

NOONES pov:

Kokushibo and akaza have just started dating. Nearly forgetting (goofy💀) about the mission they both start to look for replacements.
                         They found a good enough person. Kokushibo injected his blood inside of the man with akaza clinging onto him, after that they gave him a name.
K: kikturo.
A: nooooo... Bob
K: akaza ...
A: fine
They named him kikturo and they gave him orders.

(Just imagine him super hot and shit)

A: go get another guy and bring him to.... Us
K: ofcourse.
Akaza lazily hung his arms around kokushibo and waited for him to pick him up. Kokushibo noticed the sign and sighed.
K: why now?
A: because.........I'm tireddddd!
K: hm.. okay
Then kokushibo proceeds to kiss him.
A: h-hey! I wasn't ready for that!
Akaza exclaimed while his pale skin turned redder then a tomato ! Kokushibo giggled at this as he found it very cute that akaza was extremely flushed! (cutie patooties)

Akaza's pov:
I saw kokushibo giggling so I attempted to punch his head off but.. I was too tired and he grabbed me . Why was I even tired? Im literally a demon! Finally he picked me up and kiktaru or whatever the fuck his name is came up to us with a dead person. It was a girl and she looked... fimiliar.? Oh well! I don't really care ! I have a hottie next to me so I'll be fine !!! (Kokushibo)
                                  Kokushibo was about to put his blood in her but then
*Twang!*
Well ... I guess we failed the mission kinda..? But I have kokushibo and I won't get in trouble! Well thank you very much you fine masterpiece! I thought to myself soon realising lord can read my thoughts and I was acting like a total idiot! Whateverrr !
*Twang*
              " we have a new moon 2! And no. Akaza will NOT be getting replaced. He will be sharing the place with him! " Muzan said with a grin.
There it was.. Kikturo.. I officially want to die.!
       Kikturo saw me and blushed..? I don't know. But there's been this heatwave in Tokyo so must be....
                                   Kikturo pov:
oh..? I'm already moon 3. But I didn't get much blood but the rank will make me stronger.! hm.. let's see kokushibo, kaigaku I think and biwa woman anyone else? Hentengu and gyokko oh! My 'future' lover Akaza! I'll try and talk to him later.
                 Muzan warned me about him but can anyone really resist him? I think the 'dewmon king 😜😜' said he doesn't respect people? Especially people who eat women. I'll eat him out anyday. Suddenly, I felt a weird feeling inside of me. Huh? Owh! soon I was ... Bleeding..?
Why?? I haven't even married akaza yet! Ugh. Then I turned around and saw him. "O-oh master!! Haha.. heyy!! How are you..??!" I struggled to get those words out my mouth.
                          "Remember.. I hate when people start mocking my title or my name. It's LORD muzan for you. And I can read minds so don't try." The demon king behind me yelled. "Y-yes! O-ofcourse!" I stamped.
                                        after all that I decided I'll go find my husband or soon to be husband (I went out my way to find akaza.) I saw him with... Uhh who? Kok....koku....?? Oh yeah kokushibo!

Akaza pov:

I was just having a good time with my lovely partner until someone came running really slowly towards us.? SOME PEACE PLEASE! ugh!! Then I saw it- I meant him. Kikturo. Kokushibo didn't really mind so I brushed it off thinking he was running to get something from his room. Then he barged into me! How annoying. He finally spoke.
"Hey akaza!! And...kok-? oh yeah Kokushibo!!" Ugh he sounded like Douma. I ask him what he needed and he really replied with "I wanna be friends. 🤓🤓" Kokushibo looked pissed but I wanted him to be jealous cause I'm amazing so I agreed!