the mission.

IM BACK BITCHES!!!

Before we start

I'd really like to say that I'm so grateful so many people were so understanding about my mental health and my situation. I had just been $A'ed by my uncle and I was at a very vulnerable position at the time. I have managed to let go of that trauma and I'm doing alot better now!
I'd also like to say that that I'm so surprised this blew up and did so well, I never expected my story to blow up. Let alone reach 11k+ views. That's crazy bro. ily guys sm so I'll keep writing this story.

🙈

--------------------------------------------------------------

NOONES POV:

As akaza was walking through the infinity castle, waiting for the red-headed boy, he failed to kill once, to come through  Nakime's demon art, he noticed many uppermoons missing. Had they been killed? Just what happened? Gyoko, Hantangu, Daki, Gyutaro... They were gone. Well, so was Douma but that's a different story.
"Hm... Where kokushibo?" Akaza thought to himself. So he set out searching for him in the infinity castle. Hoping he was still in the infinity castle, somewhere. He wandered around everywhere. Well, he forgot to check Kokushibo's room. It just didn't pop into his mind.

"Akaza?" A deep voice called from behind, it was Kokushibo! A sigh of relief escaped Akaza's mouth as he looked up at him.

"Hmm? Yes Kokushibo?" He smiled softly.

Unfinished cus I don't know if I made them date or not 💀