jealousy.

got a bit of motivation

______________________
"Douma." Muzan said making the slightly taller demon underneath him shiver. "Have you forgotten that I can read minds?"
"Have you seriously been thinking of getting rid of my, MY business partner?!" A sudden realisation hit Douma. He realised that he was no match for kokushibo. But his egoistic side took over and he stood up from his bowing position.
              "Muzan. I don't think you know how IMPORTANT akaza is to me. You and your business partner always get in my way of EVERYTHING! and I am Sick. Sick of this shitty behaviour. The way you treat us. Muzan, you think I wasn't there when you were my you wouldn't be any better then you are right now." Douma said immediately regretting what he said and fearing on what would happen next.
"You think I'm weak?" Muzan exclaimed furiously squeezing his hand tighter and crushing doumas organs more.
"If I'm so weak then why are you still bowing?" And just like that a tentacle arose from the king's back and stabbed into doumas heart repeating it over and over.
        "Nakime teleport this fake demon out of the infinity castle never to return!" Muzan ordered. *Bwing!* And the demon was gone. Muzan had to find a replacement for the now 'dead' moon 2. Actually no he didn't. With a snap of his fingers all the moons but kokushibo had been moved a rank up.
The new ranks:
Kokushibo: U1
Akaza: U2
Hentengu: U3
Gyokku: U4
(I think) Kaikugou:U5
no U6.(yet)
He needed a uppermoon 6. So he called a moon meeting.
*Bwing*
Muzan pov :
nuhggg... I need a u6. Now what? Hm actually. I'll just tell them to go get me one. "Listen here, your fellow comrade Douma the former uppermoon 2. Is no longing going to be here. The reason is because he challenged me to a fight, Mocked me, and also he was annoying. So you may have seen you all have gone up a rank besides kokushibo. I need a uppermoon 6. And another demon because enmu has died. (LIE) "
                                                       I was about to tell nakime but then akaza shot his hand up. "Yes?" I said as I covered my laugh up by fake coughing because he looked like a little kid desperate to answer the questions on the whiteboard.
"Are we going to be paired up?" He replied narrowing his eyes at kokushibo who was staring at me... I can tell he really likes him and kokushibo likes him back so I did him a favour. Yes, yes you are. Kokushibo and you, Kaikugou and gyokku, hentengu by himself."
"Yes master" they all said in sync.
                                                            My face starts to heat up as I think about all the lewd things that can happen between them two. Before I knew it they were gone and I was in my office opening all the letters. "hm.. one from akaza in 2020 asking to kick Douma out.. kokushibo today about akaza. Hm? One from Douma.? 'FOR KOUUKOUSHIOOBOU!!' in bold letters. does he know how to spell kokushibo? let's open it before I give it .
Photos? they're of ... Akaza in the shower?... okay. That might make kokushibo want akaza more. But, I'll fix this.. old nasty letter
HERES WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE.

 old nasty letter HERES WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE

AFTER MUZAN FIXED IT.

Eh it looks fine I guess

Eh it looks fine I guess. It would do me no good if I spent 10 hours making it look pretty. I'll put this in kokushibos room.
... Should I write by Douma? By muzan? nah. he can figure it out himself. *Bwing*
Akaza pov :
Oh MY GOD. THERE IS NO WAY IM ON A MIS- 'thunder' "AAAAH!" oh shit.. that was Embarrassing- "akaza are you okay?" Kokushibo asked softly "u-uhm ye-" 'achoo!'
K: are you sure..? That vest you have on won't do you any good you know.
A: y-yes I know.! It's just that 'achoo' I'm not really 'achoo' t-that good with cold weather..
K: ah, here you go.

I watched as he took off his haori oh how fit he is. I wonder how he's like in be- nope. Nope. Stop akaza. Wait hold on. I seem like a bad friend if I don't say this
"Wait. Won't you be cold?" I said try to prevent myself from having a nosebleed and passing out.
"Unlike you I can actually bare the cold." He said looking smug.
i swear to go- 'thunder' and with that I lost control and jumped on kokushibo. WAIT. I JUMPED ON KOKUSHIBO?
"Akaza are you okay? Wait, are you seriously afraid of thunder?" He said catching on.
"Yes now can you let me go?"
"No."
"Huh wha-" and with that he seemingly teleported to a cave.

____ ____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ __ __ __
800-words.