love?

IM MAKING A UPPERMOON GC!<3

__________
NOONES POV :
As soon as they got to the cave akaza felt the presence of a fimiliar person...Someone who made him feel uneasy, in other words... Uncomfortable akaza had looked at kokushibo and he seemed to be feeling the same way but with lots of hatred. Looking around the cave they both smelt something so terrible that akaza felt like his nose would fall off.
"Oh my! I didn't expect you two to be here!" The person said coming out of the shade.
           "Douma?" They both stared.
"Yes my love?...and kokushibo.."
"Don't call me that but why are you here?" Akaza replied looking disgusted.
"Oh well let me explain ! Some bitch so called muzan decided I couldn't have what I wanted. So he took away my rank. I didn't think much of it because I have my cult (eternal paradise cult) ! But when I got there it was burnt down and all the women had left! For the 'first' time I felt deep hatred for anything really. But I dont know if muzan did it or one of the kizuki. Oh well! But I haven't showered in a few months!"
                             "Dont . YOU . DARE . Address master like that" kokushibo and akaza said in sync while getting weapons ready. "Oh you two I still have a bit of his blood in me ! Meaning I'm still stronger then you akaza!" He exclaimed while getting his battle fans.
                                       "You may have a little bit of blood, but I have more that means I'm officially stronger. While the rank gives me more power and strength ! (My au) "
"You can't take kokushibo at all. Theres no way you can." Akaza said while running towards Douma at such an immense speed that Douma never and will never have. Knocking off his head and snatching his battle fans. While that kokushibo had got out his sword and stabbed doumas head off. After that they saw LOTS of blood and many dead bodies of girls.

Akaza pov

I felt safer with this hottie around. I mean who wouldn't? He's perfect! I'll tell him I really like , no like isnt even CLOSE! love him. I'll tell him I really love him 💋.

I walked closer to kokushibo and he grabbed me and walked out? SHIT ITS RAINING *thunder* okay I hope he doesnt mind this! I start to hug him. Then he grabs me and holds my close, so close I can hear his heartbeat. Then he did it. Did something I would never expected from a person like him! HE KISSED ME ! On the lips as well !!!!! SIAKSKWKSNKZKDSWLSNSJXNKWDJWKDNWKXJWJDLWKSWKSBZMSKDJX EKSNSKSNWKSNSN MY HEART IS DOING BACK FLIPS . after that I nuzzled into his shoulder while turning red. Okay. He kissed me. Meaning he would accept this I think? Well I sure hope he does!? I would love to feel his soft, pink lips on mine!
         "Kokushibo." I said.
"Hm?" He obviously said a bit confused on what I would say this time.

Kokushibo pov:
I was confused and tired. Until he called my name out which would obviously snap me out of my thoughts. "Kokushibo?" He asked looking like a beautiful angel.
"Hm?"
What I would hear would define if we would be friends or more OR he didn't like the kiss now he hates me.
                                                      "Kokushibo, I really love you . The way you talk, the way you smile , your hair , the way you fight , the way you walk , and protect me from everything, you are the definition of a perfect being. Please do accept my feelings as I've liked you for a few years now ...."

I was shocked.
"I...I love you too, Akaza."