lust.

ILL LET YOU ALL CHOOSE 💞
DOUKAZA ONESHOTS OR!! KOKUKAZA ONESHOTS! I love both of them so much 😭💞

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-+__+_+_+_-_-&_--_-_-_-

Kokushibo pov:
hah...I feel weird.. this isn't good.. It feels like I'm missing something.. ughhh.. I swear.. if.. Kikturo had to do something with t...this haah..I'll go talk to akaza. Maybe he knows something about this. Hopefully...

K: akaza.. are you there?
A: oh hey kokushibo !
K: I feel weird can you he-
Ki: hey akaza dono! How are you feeling!
A: I'm fe-
Ki: that's good to hear. Can you help me train later?
A: oh su-
Ki: Did you see my new bracelet?! Isn't it amazing?!!
A: shut the fu-
Ki: anywa-

A irk mark appeared on akaza's face then.. a blow to his stomach. Ow..That must've hurt.. Kikturo regeneration speed was quite slow knowing his rank..This feeling is getting stronger.. let me get rid of kikturo and get akaza.. I swiftly sliced Kikturo with one slash of my sword and I grabbed akaza. "K-kokushibo! Where are we going ?!" He was trying to get free. I held him tight, "don't worry about that..darling..~" I could sense akaza's face heating up as I said those words.

I wish someone would say that to me 😭

Akaza's pov:
he just called me darling.!? OMG OMG I FEEL MY FACE HEATING UP... AKAZA FUCKING SAY SOMETHING.. "hot.." SHIT NOT WHA- "mhp!" HE KISSED ME! KISSED ME!!! ME ! OMG IM IN HEAVEN

(Kokushibos room btw)
NOONES pov

akaza doesn't fight back instead he lets it happen and the kiss deepens. That went on for more then 2 minutes akaza really needed air so he broke it and started to concentrate on his breathing. Kokushibo saw the chance and slipped into akaza's mouth. Akaza knew he wouldnt be able to top kokushibo but he tried anyways. 
Kokushibo won by using a little strength. He started sucking on the demons tongue. Muffled moans could be heard from akaza.. with a swift movement akaza's haori had been taken off. Kokushibo broke the kiss and started biting and leaving hickeys on the smaller male. Then, "nnngh.."
"I found it didn't I ? Love?" Kokushibo had found his sweet spot. He abused the spot over and over until he drew blood. "Ngh..ah....haah..hgn" those sounds filled the room. "May I?" Kokushibo asked.
"fuck it.. haah.. do whatever you want..~" he replied without thinking.. so with one swift movement of kokushibos hand his pants & boxers fell to the ground. While that was going on akaza already got put on the bed. kokushibo took off his
Hakama pants and sat akaza on his lap. He stuck one finger in. Akaza winched in pain. Then another finger, "ah.. K-kokushibo that..hu.rts " akaza managed to mumble out. "Focus on the pleasure not the pain,love..." Then he started to do a scissoring motion. While akaza was moaning underneath him.

  "Are you ready?" the taller man asked. "Mhg..yes..."   Kokushibo got out his member and lined it up to akaza's hole and slammed on with full force, causing akaza to scream. Then he started to thrust at normal speed. "k-koku! Please mh~ fAster!" Akaza wanted more. He wanted to not be able to even say a word without stuttering. kokushibo did what he was requested to do. Going faster and harder. Searching for his prostate. Then he found it. By akaza's scream. Kokushibo slammed into his prostate with no mercy. Akaza's head was back his eyes rolling to the back of his head and drool coming out his mouth. "haah.. such a slut.." kokushibo stated as he went faster.

OK IM DONE NOW SORRY IF THIS WAS BAD