demons..

im back! sorry for the long wait :3

after the meeting, muzan felt horrible for doing that. Embarrassing him infront of everyone. The worst part is he did it infront of kokushibou! In akazas eyes his life as a demon were finished. He would walk into the sun and die of embarrassment.

akazas pov

MY LIFE IS DONE. i cant ! i cant believe i embarrassed myself infront of everyone.! argh! i wish i killed that little earring asshole! no wonder his damn family died. i will end him. im determined to kill him. ill do everything to end that bitch boy! *knock knock* oh. someones here. "そこには誰がいますか? (whos there?)"
i say ready to plaster a smile.

"アカザがドアを開ける。私です、無惨。私は...ごめんなさい...そしてあなたの今後の任務についてお知らせするためにここに来ました. (akaza open the door. its me, Muzan. im here to say.. sorry..and to inform you about your upcoming mission.)"
Muzan said in a somewhat sweet and low tone.

(i got tired of the japanese) "alright master." i climb out of my futon and start walking towards the door. im hesitant to open it but i do anyways.
"Akaza, i need you to be careful on the mission. there is a hashira with the earring boy. a skilled one." muzan said, i could almost see that he was worried about me.

"ive killed many hashira in the past master, i assure you this one will be of not trouble." im starting to get more excited for this fight. i want to kill another hashira. i NEED to kill another hashira. ive been craving this for years. even if its the strongest swordsmen alive
i want to toy with it, play with it then end its useless life.

im so quick to loose motivation :P