►1

1 x 01 — "Pilot"

Once upon a time, the evil queen banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world

Who knows the truth and who can break the spell?

Centuries ago, in a land of the Enchanted Forest, Disney Heroes and Villains alike are frozen in time by the Evil Queen Regina.

 Till a savior was born by Snow and Prince Charming will come to a quaint little town of Storybrooke, Maine to stop all the evil doings happening in our world. 

It is up to the savior to come and save the citizens of Storybrooke and the realm that started it all.

• • •

Screams of pain echoed in the room as the woman closed her eyes tightly, clutching the bedsheets in pain. Three mid-wives who were standing near the woman's bed huddled close as one of them wiped the sweats off the woman's forehead.

"You need to push, Princess. Push harder." The other one said.

"I-I can't." The woman whimpered in pain. The mid-wives looked at her in pity and glanced at each other nervously.

"But you must. For your girl. You must." Another said while caressing the woman's cheek.

The woman opened her eyes and stared at her huge, bulging stomach. She was going to give birth to her baby. Her child. Her blood. Her first born with her first love. She smiled sadly at the thought of her first love - Daniel. Breathing heavily, she had already decided what she would do. She couldn't cower away now. Not when she was this close.

She needed to do this. She needed this baby in her life. The last symbol of their first love. 'I must do this. For us.' She thought as she looked at the mid-wives and nodded grimly.

Hours of pain and screams later, a loud cry was heard. The baby was finally born. The mid-wives squealed and looked at each other with a huge grin. One of them placed the baby by her mother's side and stepped back, watching the scene with a soft gaze.

The woman's gaze travelled from the ceiling to the baby by her side. She was in pain but it was worth it. The struggle was worth it. To see the baby sleeping soundly next to her, every pain was worth it. Her baby. She chuckled with pain and tears evident in her eyes and mumbled softly, "You all may leave now."

The mid-wives bowed together and walked out of the room.

"My baby...my beautiful baby girl." Her tears flowed like a waterfall as she watched the baby. She slowly reached out and touched the baby's cheek. Her touch was so soft and fragile as if she was scared that the baby would vanish anytime.