Chapter 5: I don't remember much (Y/n POV)

Your POV| The following day. 

I woke up to the sunlight beaming over my face, which felt odd as my room's curtains shut. I sat up, my head was pounding. How much did I drink last night? I looked around. The room was yellow and white. My room wasn't. 

I tried to remember last night but to no avail. I looked to my left. There was Luca, still asleep. I looked down and realised I had no clothes on. Oh good lord did I sleep with Luca last night? I looked over at Luca. He wasn't wearing any clothes either. 

I started having flashes of last night. I remember going to the club, but not much after that, other than sitting with Luca, his sister and his friends. The girls were nice, I remember that. Luca sat up and looked at me. "Uh... good morning" I gave a nervous smile. He rubbed his eyes. "Good morning." His voice was deep and husky. 

"Do you remember anything from last night?" he shook his head. I sighed. I stood up and fell on my ass almost immediately. What the fuck just happened? I normally top! I sighed and stood up again, keeping myself steady on the bed. Luca looked me up and down as if I were a mannequin or something that just came to life. I put on my clothes. 

Luca got out of bed and got dressed as well. We both had a disgusting hangover. I looked for my phone and noticed I had 5% left. I had messages from Alban and Sonny. Alban was asking where I was and Sonny was telling me to answer Alban's messages. 

I excused myself from Luca and went out into the hallway. I had to ring my little cat of course. I tapped on Albans contact and it rang... And rang... And rang... And no answer. That was weird. I rang Sonny. He picked up straight away.

"hey Sonny, why isn't Alban answering his phone?"
"he's sleeping. He cried himself to sleep from fear that you left him"
I sighed. "can you wake him and put me on the phone with him? Please?" I heard Sonny put the phone down and heard him waking Alban gently. Then, a sleepy Alban came to the phone.

"Y/n? Where are you?" I smiled hearing his voice. "I'm at Luca's house... I think we hooked up last night. I'm sorry that I scared you so badly, my little cat, I'll be home soon, alright?"
"Alright, Y/n, text me when you are coming home... Please..."
"I will, I promise"

He hung up and my phone died at the same time.

I sighed. "damn iPhone" I cursed silently. I went back to where Luca was. "hey. Luca, do you have an iPhone charger by any chance?" I asked as quietly as I could, making sure I didn't make his headache worse. Luca nodded and plugged in my phone.

We heard Luca's sister waking up. Luca took me downstairs to his kitchen. His sister came in with another lady. "Hi. You might not remember me, I'm Lucy, and this is Voxanne" she said. Lucy had love marks all along her neck and shoulder. I wonder if I did as well.

"ugh, a wine hangover is absolutely brutal on the entire body" Voxanne huffed. Despite her being English, she sounded pretty American to me.

We live on an island called Nijisanji Isles. We live in Diamond City. It is split into the JP sector and the EN sector. Growing up here, you needed both Japanese and English. Everyone has a different accent. Luca and Lucy have Austrailian, Ike has a very MILD Swedish accent, Vox sounds British, but his twin sister sounds American. 

It seems to be a common occurrence for Lucy to come down with one of the girls, Luca didn't comment on it. "So... you two enjoyed yourselves~" Lucy teased. I was silent. I normally comment now and then, but I honestly had nothing to say. I was handed a black coffee, but I knew if I drank this I would get an energy surge for a week. I will NOT be able to function. "To help with the hangover," Luca said. I nodded and took a sip. 

Listen, when you have to have electricity running through your veins 24/7 just in case you suddenly have to leave the apartment, you don't want to drink black coffee. You will get the energy surge of a fucking lifetime. You could power 3 electric cars and the rest of your house. 

I began to shake as if I was going to explode. Luca, Lucy and Voxanne all stared at me like I was going to pop at any moment. "Luca... can I have my phone please..." I stared at the table. Luca ran and got my phone for me and placed it in my hand, on the metal glove. We all watched as my iPhone charged on my glove. "That happens when you drink coffee?!" I heard one of the girls exclaim. 

I sipped more and my phone was fully charged. The girls were amazed and Luca was in shock. "Oh my! Wait can you charge other things?" Voxanne asked, her eyes wide. I nodded. Lucy handed me a dead battery and I charged it. They all squealed. Luca smiled. "You'll be WAY more useful than I thought. You surprise me" 

"Your cute when you're shocked." I watched Luca go bright red and he began to stutter and stammer. 

"W-WHAT?! T-THATS- I- NO- noooo I'm not!!!" he finally got out. I giggled. I remembered that I needed to leave. "Luca. Can I have your number before I leave?" He nodded and wrote it down for me. "Cool, thank you" 

I grabbed my boots and opened a portal. "Good luck today, you three" I stepped through and landed on the floor of my apartment. This didn't help the headache. Alban and Sonny helped me up and Alban seemed more distant. This worried me. "Hey... Little Cat, what's wrong?" I asked. I didn't mean to scare him last night, but I can't blame the alcohol. 

When everyone else abandoned him, I was there. He wanted me to be by his side and I made a promise. If I break a promise, I feel my heart break. 

"You scared me Y/n!!" He sobbed. I hugged him tightly. It doesn't matter if I am a tough kleptomaniac, He's still my little brother, he's still my boy. I made a promise, I HAVE to keep it. Hearing him call me by my first name broke my heart into pieces. 

"Alban... I'm sorry"

Chapter 5 ends. Wordcount- 1107