Chapter 14: The Aftermath (Y/n L/n POV)

Your point of view || Two years in the future|

Well... Things have happened. A lot of things.

Luca transferred his boss ship over to Lucy. All the boys gave their sisters their positions. Luca has been happier than ever!

He joined a company called Nijisanji, as part of their 4th wave. They named themselves Luxiem.

Vox, Ike, Mysta and Shu joined as well. They play video games for people, it's great. Alban and Sonny joined it too, with Yugo, Uki and Fulgar but... Yugo left the group.

On nicer news, I moved in with Luca! It's recent but hey, whatever. We got our very own place, so Lucy doesn't need to hear us. Alban and Sonny still live in the old apartment.

They all come to visit us now and then.

I still work with the Mafia, they are the only reason I can get away with stealing things.

Hmm. What else happened in the last 2 years?

I got a cover job. I babysit now! I am not the best with kids but whatever, these kids are cool.

Prof has been teaching me stuff about balance and stuff, it's great. I visit Eden a lot. I do it for the mafia as well, not just Prof. I find the city nice, but I prefer the city I currently live in. 
I have learned to let go and be my relaxed punk-ass self. 

I customised my gloves too! The kids I babysit wanted to put stickers on them, so I let them. I made sure they didn't cover the sensors. 

I keep looking at my engagement band, heh. Yeah, Luca and I got engaged, we're hoping to get married on our 3rd anniversary. We did this cool thing where we took from of our DNA, like a few strands of hair, and turned it into a diamond. It's a custom diamond and it was EXPENSIVE. I didn't want him to spend so much on a little gem, but it is so pretty. 

Our house is fucking SPOTLESS. I adore clean houses. He isn't a fan of mess either so our house is so clean you could eat your dinner off the floor. I wouldn't advise it though because we have Lupup with us. 

We like to travel to Japan! We want to go there for our honeymoon. 

Hm. I guess our journey comes to an end for now. 

My name is Y/N L/N, Luca Kaneshiro's Fiance. 

Chapter 14 ends. Book 3 ends. 
Chapter wordcount- 416. Total book wordcount- 15804

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van "Will the future and the past mix?" Luca Kaneshiro x Male reader 🎉