13 | G I A N T S

As the days continue Stiles and Maisie had gotten comfortable with the Avengers, but they still kept to themselves and stayed as much as they could on their own floor

As the days continue Stiles and Maisie had gotten comfortable with the Avengers, but they still kept to themselves and stayed as much as they could on their own floor. However, they had made an agreement with Tony to always come down for breakfast. This was mainly so the billionaire could relax knowing he physically saw them each morning and they were okay, even though it was obvious that they weren't alright.

Seeing Stiles and Masisie each morning showed Tony and well the rest of the Avengers and the kids how strong they truly were. They were struggling hard both mentally and physically, but they never take the easy way out. No, they keep on fighting but not just for themselves but for each other.

"Morning" Steve mumbles as he walks into the kitchen with Bucky by his side, noticing the two teens sitting at the island. "Have you kids had any food yet?" he questions as he makes himself some coffee.

"No" Stiles shook his head avoiding eye contact with the man "We didn't know what food we were allowed." He confesses.

"Stiles, Maisie this tower is now your house which means the food is yours as well. No one will get mad if you take any food." Bucky sighs, it felt like he could relate to the pair even without knowing what they had been through, just the empty look in their eyes could tell a story and it wasn't going to be a good one either.

"And if anyone has any issues with that then you send them to me." He adds wanting them to know that they could come to him if they had any problems or if they just needed someone who understood them.

"Or me" Steve speaks up, it took him a while to understand how to live again after waking up from being in the ice, everything he was familiar with was gone and he had to learn just the basic things again.

"Any of us with help you guys, you both are family now and we will always have your back." She says walking in with Clint.

"Thank you," Maisie says with a small smile, it was crazy for her mind to process that within the space of a week and meeting the Avengers. They have made her feel safer than she ever did with Melissa or Scott which made her question what she did so wrong to the people who were supposed to love her.

"So what would you both like for breakfast then?" Steve questions looking between Stiles and Maisie.

Stiles turns his head to his best friend who faintly nods her head silently communication with each other, looking back to Steve with a sheepish smile "Uh if you don't mind, I mean you already said that you don't mind and the others won't either but if you really mean it and i mean you can say no if you don't want us to and we won't have them and promise not to touch them but uh-"

Stiles rambling gets cut off by Maisie covering his mouth with her hand, a smirk appears on his face at the idea that just came into his mind. He sticks his tongue out and licks her hand causing her to immediately pull her hand away from his mouth.

"Did you seriously just do that." Maisie scrunches her face up in disgust. "Was that really nesscasry"

Stiles grins and raises an eyebrow at her "We literally have showers together and you're concerned about me licking your hand."

Maisie's eyes widen at her best friend's words "Mischief" she hisses his nickname as her face becomes red.

Stiles shrugs his shoulders unbothered "What it's true" he turns his head and winces as he sees his uncle Phill and the rest of the Avengers in the kitchen with their mouths open.

"Yeah, kind of forgot they were here." he scratches the back of his neck. "Uh anyways can have some Pop tarts?" he questions trying to change the subject.

Phill pointing his finger at his nephew "You" he then points towards Maisie "And you." and tilts his head to the side "Together. In the shower."

Stiles nervously chuckles "I think you heard wrong Uncle Phill; we were just talking about what we were having for breakfast." It wasn't like he was trying to hide anything, in all honesty, he was proud to call Maisie his best friend and would show her off as much as he could. She was his girl and everyone knew that, they didn't need to put labels on things when they were happy as they were.

Maisie nods her head in agreement with Stiles "Yeah, which flavors are there?" She was trying to avoid the shower topic as much as she could. 

When the whole void situation ended, she didn't remember most of what had happened with being possessed by the nogitsune. She knew something happened between her and Stiles at the time but her fear of Stiles not remembering either crumbled her curiosity of asking.

"Okay" Phill nods his head still not believing what they were saying but he could tell by their tense posture that they were becoming uncomfortable with the topic so he dropped it. "Oh, by the way we have all the flavors so help yourself."

Sam chuckles "Correction Thor has all the Pop tarts, that crazy guy had one taste and became obsessed." He shakes his head.

"Oh"

"It's fine, he won't mind," Wanda reassures them. "He made himself his own factory in Asdgarin so he would never run out." she adds.

"Alright."

As the rest of the Avengers sat down at the island with their own food and Stiles and Maisie with their Pop-Tarts as well. Phill couldn't help but smile looking at the pair, this was where they were both meant to be. With him and Safe. His smile soon vanished from his face when he heard the sound of the elevator opening.

"I couldn't believe it either brother, these mortals have become lazy since our departure." The voice was unfamiliar to Stiles and Maisie however the Avengers knew exaclty who it was.

"Imaging if they were sent to deal with Deucalion, he would have ripped them apart and kept their pieces for snack time." Another voice states.

Masise and Stiles chock on their food as they hear the name of Deucalion, the last time they saw the Alpha pack wasn't the best experience for either of them. Instantly standing up from their chair with their eyes focusing on the entrance to the kitchen wanting to know who  knew of the Alpha pack.

"I'm not sure weather I should be curious or worried that the avengers and Phill asked for time off with no return date." Another voice states walking into the kitchen with two other men causing Maisie and Stiles to gasp in shock.

"Holy Fuck"

"Language"

"Is this real?" Masise questions ignoring
the lecture from Steve about her cursing, staring at one man inparticaular "He's standing next to the giants. Right?"

"I hope so, because that would be really embarrassing if there was no one there." Stiles mutters.

The man turns his head after hearing two familiar voices with his own eyes widening in surprise.

"My Devil Spawns" he states

"Creepy Wolf" the teens shout in unison running toward one of the rare people who actually cared for them in Beacon Hills.

Peter Hale.

———
Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3