19 | H E L P

After the conversation with Thor, Stiles had the brilliant idea and thought that they should just go and talked to the God of lies and mischief himself

Which Maisie thought was the stupidest idea her best friend ever had.

There was so many reasons not the tell Loki, first why would he care? Sure, Thor said he was worried but that could because he cannot read their minds. He's worried because for once he can't figure out what someone is thinking.

He's worried about their thoughts.

Second, there won't be any proof, she doubted that the god would believe their words about her fingers turning blue or ice popsicles coming out of her palms.

He would probably think they were truly crazy and have them locked up.

Third, what if this was all a trick, for them to put their trust in one of the avengers. To tell them what's been going on and to discover they all were actually working with Theo after all.

Being experimenting on wasn't her thing and she would rather pass on that.

"This is bad" Maisie comments nibbing on her bottom lips "This isn't good. We should just get back to our floor. Our rooms."

They, well Stiles had asked Jarvis for the whereabouts on Loki, for the voice to reply that he was in his room on the third floor.

Now that they were on the God's floor, Maisie was hesitant in her steps, telling someone wasn't the problem for her, she would love to blurt everything that had been going on to someone.

It was who that someone was, that was scaring her.

One wrong slip up and they were both fucked.

"I know" Stiles sighs glancing at his best friend "But you aren't sleeping little devil, if telling someone helps you sleep at night then fine."

He understood Maisie's nervousness, once they say the words, there's no coming back from that.

He just hoped that luck was on their side this time.

"I'm sorry" Maisie mutters, looking at the floor "I just don't want to fall asleep to wake up with you dead. With a hole in your heart." She huffs.

That was her ultimate fear, at first it was being alone, being separated from Stiles. Now it was harming him with her abilities without even realizing.

Or killing him.

"Hey" Stiles gently scolds her "What happen to Donovan was self-defence. Don't think like that. You can't think like that."

Hearing his best friend's screams is something he wished he would never have to hear again. She didn't just defence herself that night, she saved his life that day too and he will forever be grateful for her.