Saved

"Hey, colonel, check it out." He says as he shows Kiri's hand to his face, "four fingers" he says as they all smirk, "we got a half breed." His attention soon turns to Lo'ak "show me your fingers" the man says abruptly, Lo'ak responded by showing his both of his middle fingers earning a chuckle from the avatar in from of him. "You're his aren't you?" Lo'ak snarls to the man, "you're his alright." He reiterated.

I watch as the man tightly grips onto my twin yanking him up from the floor, I let out a violent hiss as I struggle in another avatars grasp. "Where is he." This Colonel asks abruptly "sorry, I don't speak English..to buttholes" Lo'ak responds in Na'vi, we all slightly chuckle at his words. But our smirks were quickly wiped off our faces as the man responded in Na'vi, "where is your father?" He says with more anger.

He wasn't happy with the lack of response as he keeps tightening his grip on my brother as he hisses in pain, "Lo'ak" I shout as the avatar behind me yanks harder on my braid making me be quiet. "You wanna play it this way?" He questions as he drops Lo'ak walking over to me with a knife "no. Leave her alone!" Lo'ak shouts. "Hey don't touch her! Don't touch her" Spider screams trying to defend me as best he could.

"what's your name kid?" The Colonel questioned Spider, "Spider.. Socorro." He says responding to the man, we all watch as he dismisses the abated behind him setting him free, "Miles?" The colonel questions for once a bit of emotions lacing his voice. "Nobody call me that." Spider says back sternly. "Well I'll be damned..well, I figured they sent you back to earth." He spoke kneeling down to his size, "they can't put babies in Cryo, dipshit" Spider says back with no emotion as the man before him signals for the avatar to grab him again.

The avatar drag us over to a clearing in the forest as they keep us here, I heard the Colonel speaking into his comms.. saying we were valuable. I felt sick, he kept us so he could get to our father. I didn't have a good feeling about this at all.

We kept waiting as we watched eclipse happen, I could feel the avatar behind me pushing a knife to my back, if I hissed he would slowly start to cut it against my skin, I tried my best to keep quiet. But I was really fearing I would not make it out of here alive.. I would die here in the middle of our forest surrounded by my siblings.

My ears started to twitch as I could hear a yelping, I knew it was my mother she had come to save us. We were fortunate that we were more skilled than these avatars, only we could hear her call as she got closer. We all nod to each other to confirm that we all heard it, making sure that nobody else picked up on our movements.

I quietly let out a prayer to Eywa "shut up' the avatar muster behind me as he presses the knife harder against my bad, I let out a loud grunt in pain as I scrunched my face up trying not to make more noise. My ears twitched again as I heard another call but this one wasn't my mothers..it was Ikàlu, I really didn't want him to see me like this.

My thoughts were quickly cut off as an arrow flew past us striking the avatar right in the eye, Kiri and Tuk were free of that man's grasp. Bullets started flying everywhere, aiming for where the arrow was shot. Lo'ak reached onto one of the man's belts setting off some sort of bomb as he bites down harshly onto their arm. We all copy his movements as we managed to get free, Lo'ak comes to my side as we run off.

I never managed to get far as an avatar yanked harshly onto my braid sending me back into them, within an instant they withdrew their knife and stabbed my stomach. I let out a loud scream in pain as my cuffed hands try to apply as much pressure to the wound as I could, they started to raise their knife again until an arrow flew straight into their heart.

"Shit. You're okay. You're okay" Lo'ak says as he tried to encourage me to keep running, I tried but I didn't get far, I fell to the floor as blood kept seeping out quicker than I could stop it.