Saving payakan

When I woke in the morning my parents weren't here, I thought it was a bit odd but I didn't question it too much. "Morning" Lo'ak says as I get out of my hammock, "morning. Are you okay?" I ask him since we hadn't spoken since yesterday. "Yeah I'm fine. But dad wasn't too impressed last night" he says with a sigh, "it'll be okay. He'll come round" I say with a small smile as he nods his head.

"Where even are they?" I question my twin as he shrugs, "I don't know they were gone when I woke up" I just nodded my head at his words as I exit our pod, him following behind me. "Do you miss home?" He questions me, "sometimes, but I also really like it here" I say quietly. "More like, you like someone here" he says teasingly, "skxawng" I sigh to him gently nudging his side. "I'm right thoughhh" he sings as I let out a chuckle.

"Right about what?" I heard Aonung question from behind me as I flushed bright red, "nothing" I said quickly. "Mhm" he says with a smirk, he so heard what Lo'ak said. "Whatever" I say sassily as I start to walk off leaving the two behind.

They both catch me up as they slowly jog behind both laughing with each other, I knew they were laughing about the situation. But it was also nice to just seen them actually getting on. "Let's get some breakfast" Aonung says as he leads us over to the big campfire where many Na'vi say peacefully eating their food.

"Nàlàni!" Tuk shouts as she runs up to me, "morning little Tuk Tuk" I say as I crouch to her level giving her a hug. "I've hardly seen you since we've been here" she says with a pout, "Awh I'm sorry Tuk" I say tightening my hug on her. "Ah it's okay! It's okay your forgiven don't squash me!" She shouts with a laugh as I let her go.

I sit down next to her with my food as she tells us all her stories of being here, "I get to ride an Ilu Làni! I don't have to wait! It's so much fun, is that how you feel on the Ikran?" She questions excitedly, "it's a little different but yes both are fun" I say back with a smile. "Hopefully not much longer till I can get an Ikran! Although that's if we go home. I don't know. But anyway, feeding the baby Ilu is so fun. I love it here" she says full of joy, I can't help but smile at the girl.

"What's an Ikran" Aonung questions, "the things we flew in on duh!" Tuk says with a giggle, as I smile at her words. "So Tuk can't ride one?" He questions confused as I shake my head, "no once she's completed warrior training she can" I say back to him. He nods his head at my words, our worlds were so different yet we got on so well.

"Do you reckon we could go on a ride..at some point. Is that allowed?" He questions me, "of course, I think you'd enjoy it" I say with a smile as he nods his head back at me.

All of our conversations as we soon heads a conch shell going off, my ears pinned to my head fearing the worst, Aonung gently grabs my hand. "It's okay, there's to be a meeting. Come on" he says to all of us as he gestures us over to a big pod, where his parents and mind stood in the middle. We push our way to the from to stand with our families, we were so confused. Meetings very rarely happened.

"My spirit sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people!" Ronal shouts in pain as Tonowari hissed by her side, "this war has come to us. We knew about this hunting of our Tulkun people, but it was over the horizon, far away. Now it is here!" Tonowari shouts with authority as the whole clan around his let out war cried. Aonung held tightly onto my hand as he wrapped his tail around my leg trying to give me as much comfort as possible.

"No, you gotta understand how the sky people think. They don't care about the great balance" my dad says trying to calm the people down. It clearly did not work as a member of the clan shouted our "we don't answer to the sky people!" Earning another row of cheers from the clan.

"Listen. Listen to him" Neteyam pleads, "the sky people are not gonna stop. This is only the beginning. You gotta tell your Tulkun to leave. You gotta tell them to go far away!" Our father shouts to the people trying to get through to them. "Leave? You live among us and you learn nothing!" Ronal snarls back harshly. "We will fight to protect our brothers and sisters!" A clan members shouted as the crowd yet again erupted into cheers.