Tulkun

I jolted awake the next morning as I forgot my surroundings, I soon calmed down when a pair of arms wrapped tightly around me keeping me in place. "Morning" he says through his deep morning voice, he was clearly still half asleep.."sorry I woke you.." I whisper to him. "You never need to apologise to me" he says as he places a kiss to the top of my head, "did you sleep well?" He questions me as I nod my head. "Did you...did you get uncomfortable?" I ask snugly as he chuckles, "no I was very comfy" he says giving me a smile.

"Can we go check on Kiri.." I ask him quietly, "of course we can" he says as he starts to sit up keeping me in his lap. He tucks a stray hair behind my ear, "you're so beautiful" he says as he places a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at his words he really did make me happy.

"Come on" he says as he helps me up to the ground, we slowly make our way out of the cave heading back towards the beach. The closer we got to the beach I could see my dad directing the helicopter to the ground, "Norm is here!" I shout as I run over in their direction.

I follow them all back to the pod as they start attaching Kiri to some machines to check her over. "There's no bleed, there's no fracture. No effects of hypoxia. The brain looks good" Norm says as he checks over a screen. As the avatars check her over Ronal enters our pod, "I see that I am not needed here" she says as she starts to exit. My mum quickly stopped her, "you are Tsahík" Neytiri says with a hiss, "remove this things" Ronal says with authority.

"Out! You have done nothing!" Neytiri says sternly ushering all of them out. I watch as Ronal immediately starts to chant in Na'vi, gently poking kiri with a sharp stick. I hadn't been taught any of this, I could only assume she was praying Eywa.

Eclipse had started now..and Kiri still hadn't woken up, Ronal was still trying to heal her. I think all of us were praying to Eywa now, she's my sister I can loose her. I got snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Tuk "kiri" she says with relief, I run over to her side as I look to her, "you're awake!" I say with tears in my eyes.

All of my family come by her side now as she lets out a cry, I hate to imagine what she went through, she was probably so scared. I look around the room as I noticed Aonung had left he probably wanted to give us some space which I respected.

"Are you okay Kiri..?" I ask her worried, "I saw my mum" she says quietly, "we were having a conversation, and then she started to choke on water. It all went black after that" she says as some tears stream down her face. I gently wipe them away as I bring her in for a hug, "you're okay now. You're safe" I say as I hold her tightly.

Kiri soon dozed off into a deep sleep, so we all decided it was best to do the same.

As I woke up I saw Kiri resting her back against the tent, I quietly made my way over to her as I didn't want to disturb everyone else that was still asleep. "Hey" I whispered as I sat down besides her, "how are you feeling ?" I ask her concerned. "I'm feeling better now" she says with a smile, "we haven't spoken in a while..I'm happy for you, you seem so happy around Aonung" she says as she nudges my shoulder.

"I am, he makes me really happy" I say with a big smile, "do you reckon we would ever go home" she questions me. "I don't know..if we did it would be very awkward" I saw with a small giggle, "true. You can let dad break the news if we do" she says smiling as I nod my head.

Everyone starts to wake up around us as they start to pack our hammocks away. I immediately started to panic as I heard the clans conch shell sirening around us. My father rushes out the tent to see what's going on as we stuck close by his side, we watch as everyone was rushing around a diving into the water. My heart sank..had he found us?