year 3 • chapter 9

QUIDDITCH SUCKS SOMETIMES

Previously...

"What about Potter and (L/N)?" Snape said, with a hint of worry in his voice, "Should they be warned?"

"Perhaps. But for now, let them sleep." Dumbledore said as they stood over the 'sleeping' children's bodies, "For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud." Dumbledore noticed their intertwined hands, "They sort of resemble Lily and James, don't they?"

Snape sneered but, nonetheless he agreed.

'I resemble the one and only Lily Potter? That's an honor' (Y/N) thought before drifting off the sleep, still holding Harrys hand.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・. 。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

Hermione, (Y/N), Harry, and Ron were now in DADA, but Professor Lupin hadn't arrived yet so (Y/N) and Harry were sitting next to each other, playing tic-tac-toe, a common Muggle game. Ron was falling asleep and Hermione was attending another class, with the help of her time turner.

Just then, the door had opened and the class had expected it to be Lupin but it was none other than Severus Snape. (Y/N) sat up in her chair faced forward, tapping Ron to get his attention who also sat up.

"Turn to page 394." Everyone nervously opened their books and turned to the page, "Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked.

"That's not really your concern, is it Potter?" he said, his tone carrying a sharp demeanor. (Y/N) rolled her eyes, "It could be." she mumbled.

"5 points from Hufflepuff." Snape sneered. (Y/N) looked at him, acting confused, "I said nothing, sir. It's not nice to assume." she smirked and Snape literally side-eyed her, offended.

"Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching...at the present time." Snape said, "Turn to page 394." He said sternly while turning on the projector.

Snape noticed Ron who was turning his pages lazily and slowly and turned his pages for him, growing to be impatient, "Werewolves?"

"But sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks." Hermione informed and Ron looked at the girl that suddenly appeared next him, confused, "Were not meant to start that for weeks." (Y/N) finished.

"Quiet." Snape shushed.

"When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Harry shrugged and turned to (Y/N) who had her head in her hands, falling asleep.

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference..." He tapped his wand on Harry and (Y/N)'s desk to get her attention, "between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Hermione raised her hand high and proud, "No one? How disappointing."