year 3 • chapter 10

"HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!"

Previously...

"What happened?" Harry wondered.

"Well, you fell off your broom." Ron said, as if it wasn't obvious, "Really? I meant the match. Who won?" Hermione and (Y/N) glanced at each other, "Um- No one blames you, Harry." Hermione said, "Dementors aren't supposed to be inside the grounds. Dumbledore's furious. As soon as he saved you, he sent them off." (Y/N) glanced at Ron nervously.

"There's uh- something else you should know too, Harry, um- When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow..well.." Ron showed the broom which had been picked up as bits and pieces. Harry groaned and threw his head back into his pillow.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・. 。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

(Y/N) joined Ron and Hermione in Hogsmeade today. Neither of them let her stay with Harry this time, Harry refused to let her miss out.

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione said as the three watched the Shrieking Shack.

"Twice." Ron chuckled nervously and (Y/N) gave him a look, shooting him a threatening warning, "Oh...Do you want to move a bit closer?"

"Huh?" (Y/N) rolled her eyes, "To the Shrieking Shack." Rons face went glum,

"Oh- Actually, I'm fine here." The three were interrupted by probably the most obnoxious voice over, "Well, well. Look who's here. You two shopping for your new dream home?"

"I'm not even here then." (Y/N) flailed her arms, "Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weaslby? Don't your family sleep in, uh, one room?"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron's voice faltered.

"Ooh! Not very friendly." Malfoy smirked, "Boys, I think it's time we teach Weaslby how to respect his superiors." Hermione laughed,

"Hope you don't mean yourself."

"How dare you talk to me! You filthy little mud blood." (It pained me to write that)

"Gosh, I can't believe you're my cousin." (Y/N) said quietly and shook her head. Malfoy looked at her, "You know?-" he said before he was cut off by a snowball hitting the side of his face. It appeared out of thin air.

"Who is that?" They watched silently in the direction it came from. Another snowball came soaring through the air. "Don't stand there! Do something!"

"What?" Crabbe said. Theodore Nott's pants were pulled down, then Crabbe's, to which he bent over to pick them up and was kicked, causing him to yelp and fall to the floor. Hermione, Ron, and (Y/N) watched in amusement, laughing. Nott's scarf was grabbed and pulled, spinning in a circle. Draco fell back, his feet being swept off the ground from under him. Nott fell back into the snow and just as they thought it ended, Malfoy was grabbed by his legs and was being dragged in the snow.