Allegiances

DarkClan

Leader (makes the clan's decisions, sometimes called lead): Coldstar (Fluffy dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes, often has twigs and small bits of moss in his fur)

Deputy (successor to leader, sometimes called dep): Tallshadow (Thin gray-and-white tom with green eyes and a scar on his wrist)

Medicine Cat (sometimes called meds): Littleshine (Brown she-cat with yellow eyes and lighter brown underbelly)

Warriors (hunt and fight for the clan): Thunderstrike (Golden-and-silver she-cat with blue eyes and a torn right ear)

Shadowwing (Black tom with green eyes, father to Moonglow's kits)

Emberclaw (Ginger tom with with darker ginger underbelly and green eyes)

Icetuft (White tom with purplish eyes, father to Toadstrike's kits)

Cloverbreeze (Brown tabby she-cat with one yellow eye and one green eye, formerly a rouge and Wind's littermate)

Streamwing (Red-and-black mackerel they with yellow eyes)

Rockypelt (Gray she-cat with brown eyes that look almost black, pregnant with Tallshadow's kits)

Wetfur (Silver tom with pale yellow eyes and a scar on his shoulder, mentor to Winterpaw)

Wind (Pale gray and gold she-cat with white eyes, formerly a rogue)

Rainclaw (White tom with orangey-yellow eyes)

Queens (She-cats with kits): Toadstrike (Brown-and-white she-cat with yellow eyes)

Moonglow (Silver tabby she-cat with greenish-blue eyes)

Kits: Darkkit (Dark gray tabby she-kit with green eyes, kit of Icetuft and Toadstrike and sister to Graykit)

Graykit (Gray tom with yellow eyes, kit of Icetuft and Toadstrike and sister to Darkkit)

Shadekit (White she-kit with black ears, paws, and underbelly, kit to Moonglow and Shadowwing and sister to Icykit)

Icykit (White tom with green eyes, kit of Moonglow and Shadowwing and brother to Shadekit)

Apprentices (Train to be warriors or medicine cats, also called apps): Winterpaw (white tom with blind green eyes, mentor is Wetfur)

Elders (Retired warriors and queens): Nightface (Gray she cat with green eyes, a black face, black paws, one white paw and a white tail tip)

Owlwhisper (Brown tabby tom with large yellow eyes that look like the eyes of an owl)

LightClan

Leader: Proudstar (Pale golden tom with blue eyes that look almost purple)

Deputy: Moorwind (Pale yellow she-cat with gray eyes)

Apprentice: Eclipsepaw

Medicine Cat: Leopardleap (Strangely spotted gray she-cat with purple eyes)

Medicine Apprentice: Riverpaw (Silver she-cat with blue eyes)

Warriors: Whitefur (White tom with midnight-black stripes blue eyes, is deaf)

Rabbittail (Light brown she-cat with a fluffy white tail and pale green eyes)

Snakestalk (A pale green-looking tom with cunning cyan eyes, father to Rainwing's kits)

Suncall (Yellow/Gold tom with red eyes, highly respected)

Rainfoot (Silver she-cat with green eyes)

Birdleap (White-and-silver tuxedo she-cat with silver eyes like two glowing moons)

Mooneye (White tom with gray eyes)

Lionfang (Light silver tom with green eyes)

Ivydusk (Brown tabby she-cat with red-and-white stripes and hazel eyes)

Apprentices: Eclipsepaw (Half-Golden Half-Silver she-cat with an amber eye on her golden side and a blue eye on her silver side)

Queens: Rainwing (Red-and-white she-cat with blue eyes)

Kits: Coldkit (Gray tom with storm-gray eyes, 4 moons)

Leafkit (Black-and-red she-cat with storm-gray eyes, 4 moons)

BorderClan (Rouge Group)

Leader: Bush (Fluffy brown battle-scarred tom with yellow eyes)

Deputy: Fish (Silver tabby tom with yellow eyes)

Medicine Cat: Leaf (Light brown she-cat with blue eyes)

Warriors: Rain (Tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes)

Scar (Ginger tom with yellow eyes and black neck fluff)

Twig (Gray she-cat with yellow eyes)

Sage (White tom with gray, striped paws and ears and gray eyes)

Crimson (Red tom with dappled gray spots on his muzzle and amber eyes)

Nettle (Gray-and-Black spotted she-cat with blue eyes)

Apprentices: Feather (Black tom with dark gray paws, underbelly, and muzzle and eerie red eyes)

Fern (A grass-stained, sturdy, messy-furred, light brown tabby tom with fern-green eyes, Black stripes, and a fox-like muzzle)

QueenMouse (Pale gray, almost white, she-cat with round, pale blue eyes, mother to Sage's kit)

Kits: Owl (Fluffy brown tom with darker brown spots and round yellow eyes, mother is Mouse)

Elder: Slash (Gray leopard-spotted tom with blue eyes)

Cats outside the Clans

Bird: Fluffy cream colored she-cat with pale green eyes and a long scar on her shoulder

Dusk: Gray tom with ginger stripes, blue eyes, and a short tail with an orange tip