Bruh Is This Necessary

Oh, no!
I've run out of ink, the Scottish schoolchild said.
Oh, I'll just write it on Wattpad!
The schoolchild opens his or her phone. He looks at it, and in the reflection, he sees, none other than, the person reading his or her story!

"Don't read over my shoulder," he or she says.

He or she will pick up her things and go. She will soon get the blue curtain from the window and drape it around herself as she enters the world, or he dances with fire that is oddly green, due to his unnatural additives.
He adds unnatural things, thinking they are natural, but he says to him, "you have the natural things and unnatural confused!"
Yet he adds more uranium to the fire.
She sits by. He won't listen to her anyway.
Oh no!
The fire is hot.
The time lapses into reality, or what is perceived as such.
He or she is only a Scottish schoolchild (or any school-aged human) and is looking forward. Wether it is green ways to travel upon, clear skies, and colorless times (when necessary,) or blue curtains to hide light, and odd fire, the child and the peoples will move on.
Some scattered stories have no endings, because the haven't happened yet.
Maybe everything written (or typed) is not true.
Perhaps our heroine is still alive. Yes, in some time-line, this is so. One time-line must have a completely different way to it, and nothing like this happened.
Which?
Which?
What?

The protagonist awakes. However, in another story, the protagonist is but a minor character. That story hasn't happened yet, I can almost assure.

The time, no. The way? Yes, yes, yes, yes to a few hundred, perhaps times more.