Chapter 5: Rain (Rain) Pouring

In a large office, a mayor and a boss of a company sat.
"We need something to get the people interested in this new power source. Without interest, we can't get donations. We need donations." The mayor shouted.
The boss thought. After a moment, he proposed; "My son is into this newfangled rap and hip-hop. Why don't we get an artist to support us?"
The boss continued; "I have a worker- she's an assistant and a secretary. She listens to that. Let's get her in here and see her rap."
Thus, Tasha Tisch began her city-mandated rap career.
Somewhere else, later on, the mayor and the boss mused over dinner. The mayor brought up a "failed marriage between a soon-to-be business mogul and a beautiful woman," and how she "left him alone with no warning, by coming to his apartment and leaving a letter, after he didn't notice her enter."
"Some women don't understand business," the boss stated.
"Some men don't understand life," stated Lily, standing outside of the door.

Lily was waiting for someone behind the diner. She stood in her black coat among the cold rains that softly surrounded her. A red car pulled up, and a man gave her a package (thrown out the back window) and drove away. Lily's eyes opened wide.

Lily listened to the CD, loving the "advance-release".

Rain and Jason were crying together.

Jason rode home wondering about the things he had pondered about during the night with Rain. Earlier, he and Rain been sad together, listening to soft music and jerking tears out of each other's eyes with depressing scenarios.

Meanwhile, the boss was driving over to the house in the woods.