Chapter 6: Meaning Less

Strangely enough, the rap career of Tasha Tisch (or, Big Mama Tasha, as they called her) had blown up. Although a scandal involving the mayor and a stolen demo tape had occurred on a rainy night, and had shamed her mayoral supporter into hiding, Big Mama Tasha was still growing larger, even outside of Black Water.

Tasha's favorite part of fame was the men. All kinds of guys had come to spend nights with her. So many men came to her condo that she couldn't list them! Tasha thought of this as a blessing, although none of her "suitors" could fit her "husband standards." Tasha Tisch was finding partners nightly. This was fun, but made a big mess. She forgot to go to work, forgot to pay bills, and forgot to check herself for what usually comes with "casual mating." Most of her new flaws were corrected by her famous-sized bank account, but some of her problems were bigger than money.

"Tasha! Mama! Look here!" A paparazzo said before being pushed into a rain-puddle.
"Must be my namesake," said the desperate-for-a-job, newly single Rain Smith.
Tasha was having big personality issues. She became snotty and rude. Instead of being desperate, she expected everyone to be desperate for her. On one occasion, Big Mama would attend a party and go too crazy. She would cause fire damage to a large mansion. She would refuse to pay for damages, until an entire court case would cause her to lose most of her money.

Three months later, Tasha Tisch was back to being a secretary. Her fame had blown over, and the "tri-state icon" was dead. However, something more had been living since the start, because Tasha Tisch was pregnant.