♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16 ♡︎

In Meera bedroom °

They both come in room and she lay down on the bed and he looked at her and said

Taehyung - hmm Meera I am going to Yuna room... * She looks at her with sad face then nod and he get out of the room...

In Yuna bedroom °

She is doing her night routine and suddenly door open she saw Taehyung standing

Yuna - finally you come... * Saying this she get up her place and going to close his.
Taehyung - yes baby... * He hugged her and she said...
Yuna - what happened to you...* broken hug and look at him with confused...*
Taehyung - Frist let's go to bed then I will say something to you...*

Saying this they both going to bed and sat on bed and she said...
Yuna - tell me what happened...*
Taehyung - you know what Yuna in evening I go to Meera bedroom and I saw my panting on her room wall I don't know why but I feel really bad for Meera...*
Yuna - so what One minute are you start to like her...*
Taehyung - what no I don't mean this but she...* Before he completed her sentence suddenly he heard sobbing voice and he saw Yuna...*
Yuna - you don't love me naa tae ... Sobbing*...
Taehyung hugged her tightly and said.
Taehyung - no baby I really love you And I don't like her ok and stop crying ok ... *
Yuna - ok let's sleep Taetae... While smile...
Taehyung - ok ... Sawing his boxy smile...

Saying this they both sleep...*

In midnight °

She is sleeping peacefully but not Taehyung is murmuring in his sleep...
Taehyung - Uhh ... No... Please*
Taehyung - please don't do this ... No Nonna !!! ...? *
Immediately he get up and sit on the bed while sweating heavily ...*

Taehyung - I wanted to see my Nonna ... * while sobbing*...
He looks at the time and stand up and get out of room and going to terrace ...