♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 24 ♡︎

Time skip
Next morning *

Author POV ~: Meera wake up and sit on bed while pout and look at the room with confused eyes

Author POV ~: Meera wake up and sit on bed while pout and look at the room with confused eyes ...*

Meera - when did I come to my room let's forget... *She stand up and going to her morning routine *

Another POV: after sometime later she come back and drying her hair but someone come to her room and look at her and suddenly back hugged her *...

And today she wearing this *

Meera - oh baekyuna leave me why you always back hugged me

Meera - oh baekyuna leave me why you always back hugged me ...* But she don't know that person hugged her he is not baekyuna but he whisper her ear ...

? Shhh it's me wify ...* He said while enhaling her sent on her neck ...*
Meera - oh tae taehyung wh what are you doing here ...* Look at him with scared eyes*...
Taehyung - why are you forget I am your husband and I don't want your permission to come in your room * whisper her ear while snuggled in her Neck sniffing her sent making her scared ...*
Meera - tae - taehyung plz leave me ...*
Taehyung - for what ? ! I'm your husband ...* Smrik* and I have all rights on you * ...* Saying he started to kissing on her neck
Meera - tae w- what are you doing ...* Lea ! Leave me ...
Taehyung - but why ...* Smrik * ...
Meera - pl ! Plz leave me it's make me uncomfortable ...*
Taehyung - but it's make me comfortable with you are my wife ...*
Saying this he started to kiss her neck and suck them she try to stop him but he is very strong and he bite neck and it's make a hickey ...*

*