♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 21 ♡︎

In leaving room*

Author POV~: Suddenly Meera opened her eyes and saw that taehyung is kissing her she pushed her and she started to breathing heavily and said

Author POV~: Suddenly Meera opened her eyes and saw that taehyung is kissing her she pushed her and she started to breathing heavily and said...*

Meera - I am sorr .. sorry tae .. taehyung...* Breathing heavily*
Taehyung look at her with worried experience and he sit beside her and said...*
Taehyung - Meera calm down ok just breathe slowly ok take a breathe ...*
Baekhyun - Meera I am sorry I forgot to that you have breathing problem...* Sit on floor and look at her*
Meera -  it's.. it's..ok ...*

Suddenly all family members came in leaving room and look at Meera condition so all members go ...*

Meera : mother;- Meera what happened to you...*worried* ...
Baekhyun - actually aunty me and Meera running with each other so I just pushed Meera in swimming pool and I forgot about she have a breathing problem ...* Look at down*... I am really sorry aunty and I am sorry Meera for pushed you...*
Yuvan - it's ok bro but please next don't push her...*
Grandma - it's ok my child ...*
Meera : mother;-  Meera are you ok ...*
Suddenly Yuna come to leaving room and look at all...*
Yuna - good morning everyone...* Smiling*... What happened to you Meera... *
Meera :  mother;- Meera you go and change your clothes ok ...* Actually Meera slip on swimming pool and she don't now how to swim ...*
Yuna - Meera why are you not take care yourself hmm ...* Acting like she is worried about her *...
She left and all sit on couch and started to talking with each other*...

In taehyung room*

He came in his room and sit on bed and lost in thought*

TAEHYUNG POV*
I come to room and look at myself in mirror and I touch my lips and thought about Meera...*

Taehyung - why I am worried about you Meera but anyway I really love your lips...* Smriks*...

* Smriks*