♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 23 ♡︎

Another POV : they both arrived there destiny and they both got out of the car and she look at the view with widen eyes *...

Baekyuna - Meera are you like the view ...* Smiling*
Meera - I really love this view .. but why did you take me here at beach ...*
Baekyuna - umm . To have a dinner with you ...*
Meera - but we would have dinner in the restaurant ...*
Baekyuna - oh it's just I know you really love beach that's why...*
Meera - ok ...* Smiling*
Baekyuna- so let's have your dinner ...*
Another POV: they both sit on there chair and she look at the table and see all dishes her favourite ...*

*

Baekyuna - I know Meera what are you thinking it's because I also love your favourite dishes * ... Smiling*
Meera - oh thank you for one's again today I am very happy ...* Smiling*
Baekyuna - ok so today I will feed you ok ... *
Meera - but I'm not a kid I will eat in my hand ...*
Another POV : saying this he started to feed her food and after sometime later they both complete to eating but he wipe Meera lip with tissue and she said .

Meera - ok so let's go back home ... *
Baekyuna - but first close your eyes ...*
Meera - but why ... *
Baekyuna - oh just close your eyes ... *
Meera - ok ... *
Another POV : she close her eyes and he kheel down and he look at his hand and said .
Baekyuna - Meera open your eyes ... * She opened her eyes and see a beautiful pendan and said * ...

 * She opened her eyes and see a beautiful pendan and said *