♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 30 ♡︎

Meanwhile
In New York*

Author POV ~there was a someone who sitting on the chair looking a picture while getting teary he don't even care about what's time he just care about his princess

Author POV ~there was a someone who sitting on the chair looking a picture while getting teary he don't even care about what's time he just care about his princess . Who is away from him he don't know when his eyes started to get teary then suddenly someone' entered his office room .

  Girl - (Sing)  you are here ! And I was searching for you ... Ok let's go we have to go back home my kids must be waiting for me...*
Then she is waiting for the person but he didn't even move a little bit.

Girl - ( with done face) are you going to come or not...*

Unknown - you go I have some work to do ...* Cold vioce*

Girl- and how many times you are going to do your work.

Unknown - just do as I say ! I will send a driver with you ! You don't need to drive ...* Shouting*

Girl - bhai when you are going to stop behaving like this ...*
Unknown - Riya you go ...*

Riya - no bhai .. today you have to give me answers!
Why are you always keep looking at her picture ? I don't like to see you Like this SIDD BHAI ...* Teary *

Sidd- you also know the reason ! When she is was forced to marry ... That's I promise  myself that I will earn money and will pay his debts . So she will not be in married status...* Shouting*...

Riya - but what if they love each other ... *Frowning*
Sidd- he is Mafia riya! He can do anything to my princess but and I also don't think that she is happy with him ...* Angry eyes*

Riya - and why you think so ...*

Sidd - cause she is my sister riya in which condition their marriage has happene from that I don't think that they are in good term ...*

Riya - I don't know what are you going to do But I just want to tell you don't do anything which while make Meera suffer ...*

Saying this she left  and he look at outside.

Sidd POV *
Meera my princess please don't fall in love with him that man I don't know how is but it's sure that I don't like him I don't want you to end up with him that why I decided to work hard so I can take you away from him and will give a good life with a man .
man who can understand your feelings I am sorry my sister I didn't come to meet you but what I am doing just for you my princess just wait for me i  will surely come to meet you Meera.

In baekhyuna room*