♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 34 ♡︎

After sometime he finish his lunch and he stand up and going to wash his hand

After sometime he finish his lunch and he stand up and going to wash his hand .

And he come and wipe then he look at but she is lost his thoughts so he sit his ceo chair and look at her .
Taehyung - Meera  go back to home ...* Cold voice*
She look at him and stand up his seat .
Meera - umm . Ta Taehyung I want you say something ...* Look at down*
Taehyung - ok say I'm listening you ...*
Meera - Taehyung I want you to saw something .
Taehyung - Meera please say clearly I don't understand ...* Look at her*
And she gives her phone to him and said.
Meera- play this ... *
He look at her with frustrated face and he play the video but suddenly he look at her phone with shock  widden and angry eyes and he look at her and she scared with his eyes  with anger .

 * He look at her with frustrated face and he play the video but suddenly he look at her phone with shock  widden and angry eyes and he look at her and she scared with his eyes  with anger

Meera - umm. Tae Taehyung yuna is cheat on your behind ...*
Taehyung - how can she doing this to me .* Angry vioce* but how did you get this video ...* Look at her with angry eyes *
But suddenly someone come with smile .
Yuna - Tae baby ...* smile*

But she stop her place and look at both of them

But she stop her place and look at both of them .
Yuna - what are you doing here Meera ...* Angry vioce* and tae why you not say anyth...*
But suddenly he slapped her with angry eyes and she look at him with shock+ scared+ confused eyes .
Taehyung - sham on you ...* Scared eyes*
Yuna - why are you slap me ...* Look at him with teary eyes and shouting*
Taehyung - wow you don't know about this .* He saw her video and she look at video with shock .
Yuna - ( thoughts) oh my God who can record this video if he knows about woo-bin and me no no I can't late this happened think something about yuna .
Yuna - tae Tae this is not me ..* fack crying* believe me Taehyung ...*
Taehyung - how can I believe you ..* angry* I really love you yuna but you ...*
Yuna- tae baby believe me this is edit video I only love you ...* Hug him *
Taehyung - get out before I do something worng with you ...* Push her *
Yuna look at Meera with angry eyes .
Yuna - so you edit this fack video ...*
Meera - this is not fack .. um I I saw you kissing with another man ...* Look at her*
Yuna - tae baby believe me .. I can't imagine my life without you plz believe me ...* Cry ... Ok if you don't believe me then ...* Suddenly she look knife and she grip the knife and going to cut her hand but suddenly.
Taehyung - are out of your mind ...* Slap her *
Yuna - I want to die ...* Look at him * Taehyung believe me ...* She wants to separate you from me .
And suddenly yuna start to hit her head to wall and blood start to come and suddenly he come and hugged her and said.
Taehyung - shh stop it yuna ...* Softly vioce*
Yuna- tae believe me this is fack video . * Cry eyes*
Taehyung - shh ok I believe you ...* And suddenly yuna Fainted  . Yuna yuna wake up .
He pick up her and lay her down on couch . and he call someone .