LMR: 001

001 - Chey's POV

"Please..." I tried saying with my most weakened voice in between heavy breaths and tears, "Whoever you people are, I'm begging you to stop."

As if no one heard what I just said, they continued to pull my hair and scratch my face. I tried defending myself, but my arms were now full of bruises and wounds, and I can't even move an inch.

I'm being physically abused now by people I don't even know. Why is this happening to me?

As soon as I'm able to open my eyes a bit, I saw a blurry image of a lady holding a hammer. As she was about to smash my head with it, I screamed, "Noooo!"

Then, I woke up.

I can feel my pillow on my head, it's wet. I barely tried to sit up, with sweats dripping all over my body. With my hands non-stop shaking, I hugged my knees as I sighed heavily, and tears start to come out my eyes.

What is that dream all about? Why can't I protect myself? Of course, I can't protect myself. I'm as weak as a chicken's heart.

Strangely, I felt the need to be protected by someone. I want someone to be here with me, no matter what happens. At least, I wanted to be secured.

And I want him now. I want him to hug me right now, and tell me that he's always here. He's always been here. He will always be here.

I tried calling him, "Kai, where are you right now?"