LMR: 003

003 - Chey's POV

"Would you go again? Would you leave me again? I'm really scared right now, Kai." I tightly pulled the tip of his shirt as I was about to close my eyes.

"I won't. I won't go. I won't leave you." He reassured. He then leaned and kissed my forehead, "Now, sleep. You don't have to worry, I'll stay here with you throughout the night. Sweetdreams, baby."

Now, I feel secured. He's right here. He's with me. He won't go. He won't leave me. I believe in him. He's all I got. I'm not afraid anymore.

Even if I were standing at the edge of a cliff, as long as I'm with him, it's okay.

I closed my eyes, and eventually fell asleep.

­***

"Goodmorning!" His bright smile welcomed me as I got down the dining area, "Sit down, baby. I made you breakfast."

I rubbed my eyes and smiled back at him, "Wow. Thank you, Kai. You really are the best!" I sat down and waited for him to prepare the table.

"I am?" He merrily asked as he served me the breakfast. He's so cute.

I nodded, gleefully. It's just morning but how can this guy make my day complete already? He's too much to handle.

"It's Saturday. Let's go by the park when you're done." He smiled and patted my head. I love it how he touches me like that.

Somehow, it feels warm.