LMR: 002

002 – Chey's POV

"Chey! Why are you late, sis? You missed out one lecture." That was my bestfriend, Janet.

"Sorry, sis. I overslept." I answered without looking into her eyes. It was a lie. After what I dreamt about last night, I'm even scared now to just go back to sleep.

"Oh, well. That could happen." Janet shrugged, "Anyway, I just found out about the book you're looking for. Let's go to the library and borrow it together."

***

"Oh, here it is." Janet tiptoed and got the book from the top part of the shelf.

"Thank you, sis." I smiled at her, "But, can you borrow it for me? I wanted to look in for other books. You know, one book is not just enough." She laughed with me.

"I got you, sis." She winked, and left.

As I was pulling out a random book, I almost freaked out when I saw that one guy at the other side of the shelf, "Kai!"

With both hands on his pockets, he coolly walked up to me, "I miss you, baby."

I hit him lightly on one arm, "Aish! Where have you been?" I really miss him too, though.

He slowly walked behind me, "It doesn't matter. As long as I am here with you now, right?" and he back hugged me.

Best feeling in this world, a back hug. That's right, he's always been here for me. Always.