LMR: 005

005 - Chey's POV

"You okay now, sis?" Janet asked as she handed me a soda, "Wow, you've now got the nerves to actually ride a bicycle alone, huh?"

"I'm not alone. I'm with Kai moments ago." I exclaimed as I rub my calf that was hurt from falling.

She sat beside me, "Come to think of it, sis, it's been long since you started seeing this guy, yet you still haven't introduced him to me."

Janet's right. I haven't introduced Kai to anyone up until now. He said he can't meet people these days, I wonder what's wrong? "Don't worry, sis. I'll make it up to you. Of course, I just can't let my bestfriend not meet my boyfriend."

She smiled, "Hey, why don't you try calling him now? Make him go here. I want to meet him right now. You can... contact him, right?"

"Right! Why haven't I thought of doing that earlier?" I laughed. I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialed Kai's number.

Glad he answered immediately, ["Babe?"] Even in a phone call, his voice is undoubtedly sexy.

"Kai! Where are you now? You suddenly disappeared, what happened?" I worriedly asked him.

["Oh, that... I'm sorry, baby. Something just came up, unexpectedly. I'm really sorry. Did you get hurt or something?"]

"Well, y-yeah. But no worries, my bestfriend is here with me right now. She wants to meet you, can you make time?"

["Right now?"]

"Yeah. Well, if you can't, can you atleast say 'Hi' to her right now? She's right beside me, I'll hand her my phone." Without waiting for Kai's response, I handed my phone to Janet.

She hesitated at first, but she later accepted it, "H-hello?" She looked over the phone, "He... hanged up." Janet returned my phone.

That's strange, Kai doesn't hang up first.