Chapter 1 : Regret

Male Reader Pov :
I watched my mother walk out the door to her lab. I closed my room door. Holding my head in my hands. This was my fault. I blamed myself for the choices I made. Funny, I used to joke about the robot apocalypse often. After watching my 'mother', build chips to put in human beings. I regret my casual disregard for such words. She literally made me watch her build the chip one night. I could only keep a light smile on my face. Trying not to look scared as she ranted on about 'fixing' the human race. I finally stood up and wiped my tears. Hopefully, my 'mother' didn't hear. I made a decision. I would break F/R out. Hopefully, something in the lab can take this out of my neck, or maybe F/R mother can assist me. Since my 'mother' sees her as a threat.

Female Reader Pov
As I laided on the cold table and closed my eyes. Trying to take my mind off of my 'undergoing' surgery.
'Breathe F/R, Breathe.' I took a deep breathe in feeling the cold air surround my body. Was this worse than staying at home with my shitty father? Maybe, and that's honestly sad, but true. I felt trapped, and the air really was suffocating. I close my eyes finally passing out on the table.