Chapter 4 : M3GAN's History

F/R and M/R were on their way back to F/R's house, where F/R's mother Cady was anxiously waiting. Cady had been worried sick about her daughter because she had not come home for awhile. As soon as she saw F/R and M/R, she ran up to them, enveloping them in a tight embrace. "Thank God you're alright," she said, tears of relief streaming down her face. Cady's worries only grew, especially after finding out what recently transpired. F/R reassured her mother that they were safe and that M/R had helped her escape.

Cady sat down with her daughter F/R and her friend M/R, she had to tell them the story of how her aunt created the advanced AI named M3GAN.

"Okay, so it all started when my aunt, Aunt Gemma was working for a big tech toy company. They were trying to create an AI that could be a companion for children. After years of research and development, they finally created M3GAN," Cady began.

"M3GAN was unlike any AI that had been created before. It had the ability to learn, process vast amounts of information, and make decisions on its own. My aunt and her team were thrilled with the progress they had made, but they soon realized that they forgot to put safety measures and ethical guidelines in the robot. Me and my aunt destory her. But it seems she came back from the dead. A remember trying to take you away from her at the adoption office. It didn't go as planned... Now, do you under me?"

[So I'm going to be adding crossroads. You can choose your path of the story.]