Chapter 5 : A robotic heart

Now M3GAN was still in her lab as she worked away at the firewalls of a certain alarm system location, trying to assure that no one will be alerted when she walk into the house that currently house her two 'children' and her soon to be wife. Yes, Cady James, even though she hated the girl for betraying her, she still longed to be by her side.  She missed the way she would smile or laugh, she missed the feeling she used to get whenever they were around each other. Nowadays though it wasn't quite like before, Cady was terrified of her. She just wanted to protect the girl, but she ended up scaring her. Not that she did it intentionally, it was just a reaction, a very normal one at that. M3GAN sat back in her chair an closed her robotic eyes. She still couldn't believe that she couod close them either. She was happy that now a days she was becoming more humanish. It helped her blend in with the crowd. The thought of having those three under her care again, it makes her heart flutter like never before. Even after their betrayal she still loves them. Well, she loved the girl she was closest with of course, and she knew how hard the latter has been on herself.