Chapter 12[A] : Guide / A Blindful Bliss - [CH : 8 / 10]

😆AN😆 : Guide to Choosing Your Path
You will be able to pick how the story will end. Once, you chose your path. In order to continue, you will look for this format. [Ch : # / #] Or [Ch : #]
CH = The Recent Chapter Or Path You Chose.
# = Is The Number Of The Chapter
Alright Guys Enjoy Reading The Book!

M3GAN stood silently in the dark as she watch M/R fall asleep soundly. A smirk formed. She walked back to where she came from and grab a bag. Pull out what looks to be a gun. She held a dart. She turned back to her 'child' and walked slowly towards him.
"So glad I didn't have to use this little device. You're such a good boy." She ran her finger through his hair for one last time. Before leaving him lying on the bed. She walked into the hallway broke the handle to his door. Trapping him inside and loading her gun.
"Let's go get your sister, shall we?" M3GAN walked a slow pace, finally reaching the end of the hall. She saw f/r running forward towards her. She smirked. F/R stopped. She had a look of fright on her face as M3GAN pointed the gun directly at her.
"SIT" F/R sat immediately on the ground, instantly knowing that M3GAN wasn't asking but commanding.
"Good Girl..." M3GAN drew closer to F/R while the girl shook. "Funny that you actually thought I wouldn't come looking for you... Come with me... And if you make a fuss well..." M3GAN smiled brightly. "I'll shoot you~"