Chapter 7 : Midnight Terror

It took hours of persuading but eventually she managed to calm him down enough to come out of the room without crying himself to sleep. Once out of his sight, she sighed deeply and rubbed her tired eyes. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to curl up on her bed and drift off peacefully. But she couldn't not with the current situation thier in. She didn't want to risk anything happening while she was sleeping. So she waited, standing in the living room, she sighed and finally walked back to her room, collapsing onto her bed. She slept soundly.

M/R woke with a start at the feeling of something touching his shoulder. He opened his eyes slightly and saw a familiar face hovering over him. He looked to be in the same position where he fell asleep last night. "Ms. James..?" He mumbled, barely audible. The women beside him gave him small smile. "Hey baby boy," Ms.James's voice sounded alot different. More like a modulated voice, he swore that he's heard it somewhere before. She stroked his hair softly. "Who are you?" M/R said. Then it hit him like a brick. This woman, he remembered now. This was the woman who took him into her home, adopted him. He quick got up but was dragged back down by a metal hand.
"Relax, M/R." M/R turn his head to look at her. She smiled down at him kindly. "Let's talk." He squirmed a bit and M3GAN, slightly tightened her grip. "I said, let's talk. Don't make this anymore difficult than it needs to be." M3GAN let go of her grip and M/R sat in the same place where he woke up. He wouldn't be going anywhere. Not with his 'adoptive mother' in the way. She reached her free hand to stroke his cheek, he turned his head slightly, and flinched at her touch.