The tour of The Neighbourhood

~Y/n's POV~

After the man leaves I stand there thinking about him.

He was a little man with yellow skin, blue hair styled into a cinnamon roll like swirl on his head with a couple strands curled around his face.

I can't recall but I don't think he has a nose. When he smiled I noticed that he was actually quite cute.

He was wearing a blue jacket with a yellow stripe and red, orange, yellow, and blue striped pants. He had a little red ribbon tied around his neck in a bow.

He looked similar to a little kid. It was adorable.

I blushed again, hoping not to have caught feelings at first sight, I shook my head and continued unpacking.

-time skip-

As I finished unpacking, I sat down on my bed. I looked around, satisfied with my work, and remembered that Wally still had to show me around.

I stood up and walked to Wally's door. I was a little bit nervous

. I knocked lightly and I was a little startled when Wally opened the door almost immediately " Were you waiting for me to finish?"

I say with a smile. Wally smiled once more and I blushed again. "Yes. I was excited to show you around!"

He's so cute. "Follow me." He said. I followed him.

-time skip-

After Wally finished showing me around The Neighbourhood, he led me back to Home.

~Wally's POV~

I led y/n home and once we reached Home I opened the door for them.

"Thank you." They went in ahead of me and blushed slightly as they rushed inside.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. "You must be hungry huh Neighbour? You've had a busy day!"

I say. They seemed to be distracted by something. "Huh? Oh! S-sorry. Yeah I'm kind of hungry."

They stuttered, blushing a bit. I laughed because they kind of looked cute when they stuttered.

"That's alright. There must be a lot on your mind. Like I said, you've had a busy day!" I said with a smile.

I watched them sit down at the table and continue to zone out. After I was done making food I placed it in front of them.

They remained zoned out. "Y/n, food is done." I say. They remain zoned out.

"Hey, y/n. Are you alright?" I snapped my fingers in front of their face. They snapped out of their seemingly endless gaze into space.

"Huh? O-oh! I'm so sorry Mr. Darling! I didn't mean to ignore you. I-I was just thinking about something. I-I swear I wasn't trying to ignore y-you.." They trailed off.

I chuckle at their stutter. "Hey, it's alright. And no need to call me Mr. Darling. Just call me Wally. You're probably just tired. Now eat up." 

We both eat in silence. After we finish eating, we both clean up our dishes and head in the direction of our rooms.

We say goodnight to each other and head into our rooms.

Once I'm in my bedroom I lay down on my bed and snuggle under the covers, waiting for sleep to envelop me in a peaceful bliss only to end when I wake up in the morning.

This chapter was 589 words long! I hope you enjoyed it. It was pretty crappy though so it probably wasn't very good. It was also rushed and half done. Anyway I hope you have a good rest of your day or night wherever you are. Bye!