Thank god

⚠️TW!! Mention of suicide and self harm as well as blood loss. Read at your own risk!!!⚠️

********************
"I'm sorry but you need to wait here. We'll come back to you to inform you of what happens.the Please be patient." I stop and sit down in a nearby chair. I wonder if y/n will be okay.

********************

I sit down in the waiting room fidgeting and panicking. "Are they gonna be alright? Was this my fault? Did I cause this?" I think to myself.

After what seemed like an eternity, a nurse comes out of the double doors and asks for me.

I quickly stand up and look at her, fear and worry in my eyes. "Yes, please follow me."

She says. I follow her through the double doors to an area that has a heart monitor and curtains around it.

We turn the corner to the area that y/n is in. They are hooked up to a heart monitor and IV.

They are awake. "Oh my god!!! Neighbour!! You're alright!! Thank god!" I yell.

I rush to give them a hug and they move their arm away and wince slightly at the pain.

"My arm still kinda hurts." They say. I look down at their arm. It's wrapped up in bandages.

"They lost a lot of blood Mr.Darling. If you had called any later they probably would have died.

Thank god you were there. I would recommend counselling and therapy though." A doctor says.

I nod. "I feel like that would help. I'm just so glad that they're alive."

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Not really a cliffhanger this time! I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting that much. This chapter was 305 words long. Not as long as some of the other chapters I've done but that's alright. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.