Welcome Home Neighbour!!

-Wally's POV-

Once y/n is feeling better and in better condition they let them leave.

We arrive back home and get a celebration from all of the neighbours.

After a bit, Y/n seems tired to I suggest that we head to Home, and they agreed. Social interactions must've tired them out.

Once we arrive back to Home, we get comfortable and I start making dinner. I ask Y/n if they want anything and they say no.

"That's a bit odd.. normally they would agree to eat something. It's alright though. They're probably just tired."

I think to myself. I suggest that they try to get some sleep. They agreed. The went to sleep, and I made food for myself.

To ensure that they didn't try to do what they did all over again, I took what they used away.

It's safely locked in my room. After I finished eating, I cleaned up a bit and said goodnight to Home.

It said goodnight back to me. I knocked on Y/n's door, saying goodnight. They didn't respond so I assumed that they had already fallen asleep.

I went into my room and decided to paint a bit before going to bed. I decided to paint a picture of y/n and put it in front of their door so than when they saw it in the morning, they would be happy. At least I hope so...

This chapter was also pretty short. It was 307 words long. It's also shorter cuz I'm tired. I have barely slept at all in the last week. It's like 2 am for me. That's been what time I go to bed lately. So my brain is barely functioning. I'm gonna try to get some sleep. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. You have a good day or night!! Byeeeee!!